Really classes for me?

ZERO'S POV

I was still so embarrassed from saying if he could teach me.
Even when I was digging I still didn't get my mind off it and my face still looked red. I still thought about what I said to him. 'But why am I still blushing from embarrassment? That doesn't make any sense, I mean I don't even like him!'
I digged extra fast but still couldn't get my mind off of it. Then all the boys came out to start digging again.
X-ray: "what ya doin already out here stupid?" I said nothing as I kept digging. Then, 6 seconds later I was finished. I used the shovel as support to get me out of the hole. I then walked to the mess hall to get lunch. I always wondered what the food was made of. Probably made 3 yrs ago. After lunch I went to dig another hole. Then a few seconds later as everyone walked out and Mr sir filled our canteens, Magnet announced: "yo look at what I got!" Turns out he stole Mr sir's bag of sunflower seeds from the truck.
'Oh god he is definitely going to get in trouble.' Then they were passing it. Zigzag: "Incoming caveman!" Then he threw the seeds to Stanley but then the seeds spilled.
Zigzag: "Hey caveman you dropped some!" X-ray: "You butterfingers!" Magnet: "YO HES COMING BACK!" I sow Stanley covering the seeds with dirt in his hole. 'He is definitely going to get caught.' I said to myself. Mr sir: "HEY have yall seen my sunflower seeds? Could've sworn that I had em with me when I filled yalls canteens." Then he went checking into everybody's holes. For some reason mine was the first one he checked. Obviously he didn't find the spilled seeds. 'Well duh I didn't do it!' I thought to myself when Mr sir looked ashamed to find nothing in my hole. Then after checking the other boy's holes he looked into Stanley's and found the bag of the seeds. Mr sir: "well looky here, where did this come from? The sky?" Stanley: "no, Mr sir." Mr sir: "Let's go to the warden to show her what you found!" Stanley nodded nervously. 'Somethings not right...usually Mr sir would get angry and punish us..' i thought to myself as he was getting taken away. I decided to do something I should've never done. I digged his hole. 'What are you doing!? You don't even like him so why are you doing this!?' I told myself as I was digging quietly.
Then a couple minutes later Stanley came back, and I ran quickly to my small hole pretending I did nothing.
Magnet: "so what ya tell em?" Stanley: "that I stole the seeds." Magnet: "good on you." X-ray: "what did they do?"
Stanley: "nothing." Armpit: "ya sure?" Stanley nodded his head but I could clearly tell that he looked traumatized. Then he went to his hole, seeing it was already digged.
Stanley: "you guys! You didn't need to dig my hole!"
X-ray: "we didn't do it, it was all zero" then I felt. embarrassment explode inside of me when he looked at me. 'What is up with you Hector zoroni!? He's just another boy like the rest of em your better then all of them!' I thought to myself when Stanley approached my small hole.
Stanley: "uhm do you still want reading and writing lessons? Since you digged a bit of my hole, I'm not that worn out." A huge smile spread across my face. 'Great now lessons with someone I don't even like.' I thought as I smiled. Stanley took me into the tent when all the boys left.
Stanley grabbed some paper and pens from his crate.
Stanley: "do you know the alphabet?" I stared at him with a serious look and my eyes widen as I looked at him. Stanley: "uhmm why are you looking at me like that?-" I said nothing just staring at him until I unwiden my eyes and said: "I think I know some." Stanley: "Alright well tell me some." I thinked hard for the life of me to remember some.
Zero: "A...C....D...O" Stanley: "nope that's not right. A,B,C,D"
I frowned for a little bit and then repeated the correct order. Zero: "A..B..C..D" Stanley smiled and said: "correct."
(Yall I'm lazy rn lol so time skip to next morning)
I woke up the next morning and walked up to Stanley's cot.
"Wake up." I muttered coldly to him as he woke up. I walked to the mess hall and I looked behind me. 'Strange Stanley isn't here. He might be in the bathroom.' I told myself quietly. I grabbed my tray and sat down at the table.
X-ray: "yo caveman is the worst yk?" Zigzag: "agreed I wouldn't worry if he got bit by a yellow spotted lizard!"
I stared at them with my eyes wide but of course they didn't realize. Squid: "i prefer barfbag then caveman, barfbag was better." Magnet shook hands with squid as in "I agree" and armpit nodded. That just made my blood boil. I frowned with my eyebrows forming into the angry ones like in cartoons. But of course, like always, nobody knew.
Then Stanley walked into the mess hall, grabbing a tray and sitting down saying: "sorry for being late!" Zigzag: "Heya caveman!" X-ray: "man that's alright! We're all sometimes late yk what i mean man?" That just made my blood boil even more. 'They were just talking abt him so why are they acting like they didn't talk about anything!' I thought as my face turned a angry red with my face forming a frown. I can't believe that zigzag just said "hi" when he said he wouldnt worry if he got bit by a lizard! Magnet: "so what were ya doin?" Stanley: "just digging a bit of my hole." Stanley then glanced over me seeing my red face with a frown. Stanley: "hey Zero you okay there?"
I looked at him, embarrassed, I said nothing hiding under the table still having a frown. Stanley: "What's up with him? He okay?" Zigzag: "don't know, don't care." Stanley frowned at zigzag. (Dont mind how I know that he frowned at him I just did) I hid my face in my curly hair and tears started falling down my cheeks out of anger. Obviously I knew that there were a lot campers and consulars were there but I didn't care. 'Gosh this is stupid of me! Cmon Hector just get up and calm yourself down! There's no reason to do this!' I told myself in my mind as I cleaned up my tears and tried to calm down so I wouldn't look like a tomato anymore and I got my serious normal look on.
I got up from under the table looking normal again grabbing a spoonful of my food and swallowing it down my throat. 'Yuck. The beans taste expired.' I thought to myself as I let the warm beans slide down my throat. It was a okay breakfast. I finished 3 seconds later and threw my tray into the stack of neatly placed trays. Random tray stacker dude: "HEY CAN YOU STOP DOING THAT EVERYTIME YOU FINISH YOUR FOOD!? I GET EXHAUSTED FROM STACKING THE TRAYS!" I rolled my eyes at him and gave him a "mind your own business" look to him as I walked out to grab my shovel to dig. I grabbed my shovel and walked onto of the cracked dry dirt and started to dig. I hope I'd eventually find something for once. But like usual I found nothing. I struggled to get out of the hole again and almost fell flat on my back when my hand almost slipped off of the shovel and dirt. I got out dusting myself off and I walked into the tent waiting for my new lessons. I sat on his cot for a bit, waiting for him to finish his hole. I laid on his cot fidgeting with my fingers. 'He takes a lot of time to dig his hole.' I told my brain as he walked in. I stood up tall while sitting as he came in grabbing pens and paper.

HI GUYS!! So I just finished this part! It was super fun to write! (Took over like 1000 words to write lol) tell me if you want me to add anything like a suggestion for a page! Anyways thanks for reading! (Also I'll try to put Stanley pov's in the story) bye for now!!
-Writer Isiah 💓