1

He was walking in the forest, looking for berries to bring back to his village. When the men in metal suits confronted him. " You're coming with us " one of them demanded. Warning bells immediately start ringing in his head. Urging for him to get away from the men. He listens and starts to back up. " Don't make us do this the hard way " one of them harshly say.

Panic and fear immediately starts to fill him. As he quickly turns around and takes off running. The men in metal suits quickly start to chase after him. " Get him and don't injure him to badly! Or we'll all be in big trouble " he hears one of them shout towards the others as they start laughing. Almost immediately after, short blasts of fire shoot towards him, coming from behind him. The sight only causes him to become more scared.

He begins to scream for help as he starts to cry. He's not to far from the village. He's so close. If he gets there then he can get help from the others. " Shit! Don't let him get to the village " he hears someone say before he's harshly pulled back. " Help! Mama! Dad! Chief Sky! Help " he screams out as loud as he can. As he continuously struggles to get free from their gasp. " NuNew " he hears his chief shout, rushing into the forest.

" Chei- " he shouts before his mouth is covered by one of them men. " Shut it " the man harshly whispers to him as he drags him behind a large rock. " NuNew " he hears his chief shout, running further into the forest. He begins to cry more as he harshly kicks the man. He's able to get the man far enough away from him to get away. However, he quickly freezes when there's suddenly a large sword being held against his neck.

" Don't move or make a single sound. If you try to escape I will hurt you and kill everyone in that entire village " the man threatens. He's unable to stop himself from whimpering in fear. He can't let them kill everyone in his village. But if he doesn't resist, they're going to take him. " Be a good boy and hold still " the one behind him says as he covers his mouth and nose with a rag.

Strong chemicals fill his nose as he tries to get the rag off of his face. He can feel himself becoming extremely weak. " We don't have time for this " the one holding the sword says. " Knock him out quicker then " another says. " Fine " the man says before harshly hitting him in the head with the handle of the sword, immediately causing him to fall unconscious.

{ Time Skip }—————————————————

" He's a pretty one. I want him to stay by my sons side. He's going to end up liking him a lot " he hears an older man say as he starts to regain consciousness. " Good. He gave some of my best knights a hard time. He ran and almost made it back to his village and got them caught. He's quite fast " he hears another voice say, making him remember everything that had happened.

He quickly opens his eyes before looking around. Quickly noticing five people standing across the room from him. Three of them being the men that captured him. The sight causes him to become filled with nothing but pure terror as he immediately stands up, backing himself up into the wall. " There's no need to be afraid. You're going to like it here " the older man of the group says.

No I won't, he screams in his head as he quickly looks around the room, trying to figure out a way to escape. " Now, now. There's no need to try and escape NuNew. You're going to be treated well here. As long as you don't try to do anything wrong " the man says, walking towards him. In a panic, he grabs into a random book from the desk that's next to him. If he gets close, he'll use it as a weapon to protect himself with. It's not much, but it's all he has at the moment.

" Put the book down " the man says in an eerily calm voice. " S-Stay back " he stutters in fear. The man only continues to walk closer to him. When he gets to close, he harshly throws the book towards the man. Only for it to burst into flames before it reaches him. The sight causes his entire body to start shaking in fear. How does something like that happen. It doesn't make sense.