Jake Kim x m/n

A bit Bondage
Rough play
Spanking
Choking
Degrading
Overstimulation

Just a normal day, going around and collecting dept from the people

Just a normal day, going around and collecting dept from the people. I didn't collect them tho, jack did. I am jacks right hand, I was the guy who everyone got imitated by when they saw Jack. We have just finish collecting dept and was going to eat some ramen before my best buddy wrapped his arm around me. I smiled and chuckled along with his corny jokes. I could feel someone is just throwing daggers at me.

I payed it no mind as I talked and laughed with my friend. My friend ran a finger up my arm jokingly being seductive, just showing how he was almost raped at a gay bar. I too started telling him how a guy was trying to get me to " like " him, grabbing the boy and leaning him close to me. I guess too close for Jake because I was suddenly pulled by the shoulder. " Let's go. " Jake demanded as the dragged me away. " Bye m/n " the boy said waving. " Huh? Wait Jake what's wrong? " I asked.

Was I getting the silent treatment?? I zoned out and wondered what I did. we made it to his room where he aggressively sat on the end of the bed. " Lay. " He said pointing to his lap. I wasn't the one to ask questions since I trusted Jake. I laid on his legs, more so my upper body was on the bed and my legs were right on his lap. Jake suddenly pulled my pants down before severing a hard slap to the cheek.

I was so caught off guard. I groaned in pain " w- what did I do?! " I asked covering my ass with my hands. He signed and undid his neat tie. " Being all touchy with that guy, aren't we? " He finally said before tying my hands together in the front of me. " Wait - " I received another hard slap to the left ass cheek. I hissed in pain but it felt so good. " For now on you will count everything I slap your ass. We will stop at 50. " He said Lowkey getting more and more irritated. " Y- yes sir~ " you said getting hard from the thought of your red ass cheeks.

Swish - crack " o- one mm~ " swish - crack " t- two~ hmp~ " and the slaps continued. We were finally over the 50 slaps, my ass cheeks were red and throbbing. I was hard and sweating like crazy. Jake then rubbed my ass, making me groan in pain as it throbbed more. He flipped me over on my back, he wrapped his big hands around my dick and begin to pump myself in his hands. I left out a loud ish moan mixed with pain and pleasure.

" Fuckkkk.. " I moaned arching my back a little, I was already close from the spanking but just need to rub it out for a little bit his hands were really soft somehow. I slowly thrust into his hand. Feeling myself get closer to climaxing, he went faster. Stopping his hand half way allowing me to thrust into it more. I grip the sheets as my body shudder " cumming! " I said as I climaxed all over his hand. I laid there trying to catch my breath before I felt something enter me.

Jake had just slammed inside of me, it hit me all at once as I go to reach for Jake. " W- wait I just came " I exclaimed as Jake grabbed my hands with one of his hands and choked me with the other, slamming into me basically abusing my bussy. My eyes rolled back I was so turned on, he pressed against my gspot and I came on the spot. He stopped choking me to turn me my knees and hands, gripping my sore ass cheek as he pushed my ass up and head down. " You stupid attention whore " Jake finally said, before slamming back into my warm bussy.

To be continued
I'll finish when I feel better #sick #sitonmyface #bigbootieniggas