S. 𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐲 | 1

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
- light public
- top / seme mikey
- sub / uke reader
- older reader
^ reader is 21 and mikey is 19
-alive baji
-ear teasing

|| mikey for some reason decided it was a good idea to get horny when baji, chifuyu, draken, mitsuya, pe and pachin is over playing the game

|| mikey for some reason decided it was a good idea to get horny when baji, chifuyu, draken, mitsuya, pe and pachin is over playing the game. ||

mikey invited the boys over while i was at work. i just so happen to come home a little early and see them there. mikey mustve missed them after he went to collage, i waved at them with a smile on my face. i work in a cafe so i was wearing black dress pants and a simple white shirt. "hey guys." i said walking past them and heading to my room some of them hummed and some of them said hello to me.

i threw everything on my chair and grabbed some clothes and was going to take a shower by myself. i even tried to sneak past mikey since hes such a baby about taking a shower with me. but i was caught "m/n! going to take a shower? me too!" he said as he already had clothes in his hand. "erm. . . no mikey-" "lets go!" he said pulling me to the bathroom

he started taking his clothes off and i started the shower, when i turned around his hair was down and he was naked. i was eye fucking him before he spoke "like what you see?" i couldnt help but blush and cover my face. he laughed at me, like crying laughing. i took my clothes off while he was laughing and hoped in the shower. when he stopped laughing he could see me careless my naked body. or he thought i wad carelessing my body.

man i was just washing up. i felt someone warm lips hit the back of my ear where im most sensitive which caused me to buckle my knees and fall. "your ears are sensitive?" he asked tapping my shoulder and i just nod. "my bad baby!" he placed a kiss on my check before helping me stand up. he didnt touch me at all in the shower. remember i said IN THE SHOWER. . .

we got out and he always does his dry hump on my ass which always makes me moan when i bend over. i put my clothes on and he puts his on, i had to put my hair up in a small ponytail while he asked draken to put his hair up. 

the way our living room is set up, theres two couches and then theres this one mini couch that pulls out into a bed in the back, i sat over there and scrolled thru my phone then placed it down as mikey sat down next to me. "im tired. . ." i said feeling myself almost falling asleep. "let me help you stay up". . . .

TO BE CONTINUE
YAA YAAA YELL AT MEEEEEEE