Draken || Jealousy 億虞ー

You dragged your dear boyfriend away from the violence and took him to the arcade, a place where he has expressed to you many times he wanted to go, and when asked why he doesnt want to go, he exclaims he wants to go with you. thinking it was the perfect date idea you went along with it after school.

hand in hand as you two walked around the arcade, stopping at a few arcade games to waste money and win nothing. u liked this one duck shooting game and wanted to win Draken a big teddy bear. you pay the girl at the front, and she lets you have a go, a random girl called out to your bear of a boyfriend. "Draken!!" both you and Draken looked at the said person. it's a girl and her friends. must be his friends, turning to aim your gun u noticed that bitch had her hand on his arm. Draken doesn't seem too bothered by it, but you were. it pissed you off so bad you aim the shotgun from the game and shot 4 ducks in a row, snatching the big bear from the poor lady and grabbing darkens arm. yanking him from that thing u call a female.

"We are leaving." you exclaimed as Draken looked over your small figure with a worried look. the girl butts in, "who are you?!" you ignore her as u pull Draken away with the big ass teddy bear. "he's my boyfriend" Draken explained before getting pulled off in the distance. you had fumes blowing out your ears that's how pissed u was. how dare that bitch touch what's yours? he's yours. all yours. getting close to your car u unlock your car and threw the poor bear in the back. Draken got in the passenger's seat quiet. u hoped on the driver's side and wasted no time putting the car in gear and driving home.

"You okay baby?" you ignored him. you aren't mad at him, u mad at how clueless he can be sometimes. "Did I do something?" he asked again with a hint of hurt in his voice. it pained you when u get jealous, it's not his fault u get insecure. the rest of the car ride home was quiet, chilly since your car rides are usually filled with laughter and jokes. you make a turn into your driveway, opening the door and slamming it shut before walking over to Draken side to remove him from the car. throwing him over your shoulder as if he weighted nothing. "Put me down m/n!" he plead.

opening the door to your shared house you drop the teddy bear in the living room and walking towards the bedroom you both share. closing the door once inside and throwing him on the big king size bed, you quickly disgraced your shirt before Draken grabbed your face. "what's wrong m/n? u been off today and it's worrying me." you sighed as you finally give into your boyfriends pleads. "I... got jealous that the girl was holding your arm." you exclaimed. it was silent u could hear a penny drop. Draken busted out in laughter as you watched him in confusion. did he think your feelings was a game? "Sorry I don't mean to laugh but you are jealous... that's fucking hot" he said. it made your cheeks turn a pink shade, "I'm all yours, I love only you." he said softly kissing your nose.

it made your cock throb. "Take it off, I'm still mad..." you demanded watching him quickly eliminate his clothing. grabbing a condom from the side table as u also stripped. you stick your digits into his mouth, the warmth and saliva of his mouth coated your digits nice, you quickly pull them out and gently poking at his hole, making sure not to cause any bleeding. the digit inserted slowly, curling it the deeper it went. Draken leaned his head back and let out a groan. you watched his face as it distorted.

"Feels good..." he said with a moan at the end, smiling at your big bear you add another digit so suddenly causing him to arch his back a little and let out a surprised moan. you wasted no time picking of the pace of the digits, contently clawing the spongy spot. "fuckkk!" he moans gripping your wrist as you drilled away at his hole. kissing his neck gently slowing your speed to bully his 'sweet place' " 'm gonna cum baby " he whimpered against your lips.

"Cum for me" you told him as you felt his hole pulse. Leaning more into his lips u cover up his moans to replace them with your lips, kissing him through his high. Ropes of cum landed on his chest before yall pulled away, letting him calm down from his high. Removing your digits you look at your distressed baby. " think u can go a few more rounds? " you asked watching his face turn into panic "hell no.." "I think you can" as u put on the condom. Gently slipping it in making sure to watch at his face contrasted at the pleasure.

Watching as his back arch when you reached deep inside made you smile. Draken extended his hand to push you out of him only to be met with a laugh. "I'm only half way love. You can take it." You said pushing it deeper. grunting because how warm and wet his felt. Slowly thrusting so u don't lose your mind. "Fuck." You moaned out as you was balls deep inside your boyfriend. His head is hazy and so is yours.

you place your hands on his hips and pulled him back making his back arch even more before you picked you pace up, earning a cock throbbing moan from him. Reaching deep with every thrust u was met with draken feet kicking you in the ass. " 's too much baby " he moaned out feeling completely bottomed.

Watching his ass rippled with every hard thrust you stop your thrust so u can dig deeper, actually bottoming him out. "'M cummig!!" He screamed as you did you last thrust before you both came. panting like maniacs you turn draken to the side before sliding in again, " cmon baby, one more? ".