" Stop testing me. "

Poly reader
Male reader
Giyuu x reader x sanemi
Cursing
Mature

" Uzui stop doing that!! " I said as I playfully slapping his arm

" Uzui stop doing that!! " I said as I playfully slapping his arm. I been on his mission to make giyuu and sanemi jealous, it's like everytime I do it they never get jealous, they never take it serious. So this time I'm taking it up a bit. " M/n you know you like it " uzui said being extra loud so they can hear. Uzui was in on the plan to. " You think it's working? " I asked whispering in his ear, having to stand on my tippy toes. " Nahhh I don't think so.. " uzui said disappointed. " Let's wait until tonight then! " I said pretty excited. If everything goes to play, they should get jealous and fall to their knees asking what they did wrong.. or at least I think so ..

TIME SKIP CUS IM LAZY <3

Giyuu and sanemi are watching my every move now. At first they didn't care but I have been with uzui all day.. exciting!! Me and uzui make our way to his room/wtv slightly giggling as we asked Shinobi if they asked where we was to tell them we was in uzui's room. Me and uzui sit down and stare at either other.  " So we just wait for them to come? " I asked confused since uzui came up with this part of the plan. " Yeah, she'll go up to them and tell them that we are upstairs " he said proud of himself. We sat there talking for a good 20 mins before we heard 2 pairs of feet coming. We started talking about his wives, Children etc before they both came in...

Detailed smut bookie <3
" Oh hey- " I was cut up as I pulled off the ground and onto giyuu shoulder. I was shocked and froze, uzui waved bye to me " bye m/n " he said as he giggled. The walk back to sanemi's room was quiet. " So how was demon slaying? " I was ignored with kinda made mee sad. I start hitting giyuu back as I feel that his body came a stop Infront of his room. it was a quick motion, giyuu puts me down and now I'm cornered. Giyus on one side and sanemi on the other. Both wearing only a robe (and pants ofc ).

I let out an awkward chuckle " why were you with uzui all day. " Giyuu began with the questioning
" Me and Uzi was ju- " I was cut off by sanemi " why were u in his room. " Sanemi said leaning closer. I suddenly felt aroused, my face started turning a numb red. " Well i-i " I was cut off again " why didn't you talk to us. " Giyuu said putting a hand behind mee on the wall, basically pinning there. I got more aroused, a tent started to form and my face turnt into a red. I tried covering up my tent but they had already noticed it. " You're a slut, getting hard while we are talking to you. " Giyuu said was a disgusted but pleased face. Sanemi chuckled at my tent and grabbed my face. " Why would u do that. You did it on purpose didn't you. " Sanemi said staring deep into your eyes.

Mmmm I can't lie with him staring in my eyes.. I try to turn my head away but sanemi had a nice grip on my chin. " Answer me. " He said demanding I feel so hot.." y- yes! I did it on purpose " I said looking away from sanemi's eyes. It was quiet.. sanemi removed his hand and pushed me towards giyuu. " let's play a little game.  if you cum, you will be punished. Ok? " Giyuu said. I nodded as I felt my robe slowly fall to the ground. He untied my robe..

I didn't even get a chance to react before I pushed to the bed, making a faint ouch sound. I looked up to see them take their robe off they're so fucking hot.. "tsk. Like what you see, slut?" Sanemi said clearly mad but turned on about it to. I look away with my rosy red cheeks. the bed made sight shift, giyuu was getting on the bed. I looked at him but he shifted my head to the right, going for my neck. He's overtop of me softly picking at my soft spot. I get shivers and let out a soft low moan, I wrapped my arms around his neck. He's kissing and licking all over my neck, I moved everytime his soft cold lips touch my bare neck. He chuckled in amusement. My neck is my weak spot.. this feels so good..

He stopped and turned my head, my head is so fussy I didn't even react. He smiled and pressed his soft cold lips against mines. We both shared a long passionate kiss, he bit my lip and I let out a soft moan. The bed shifted again, and my head lifted up. sanemi is now above my head (like your head is on his legs) me giyuu break the kiss as he starts soft kissing my chest, sanemi took the chance to tongue kiss me. It was hot, sanemi pierced tongue gliding against mines had my head going spiral. We break to kiss and giyuu is now at my leg. In between my legs. I'm sweating, hot, and needy. Sanemi wiped my forehead but giyuu took my pants off, slowly sticking s finger in my hole. I let out a semi loud moan " aghn! " Sanemi smiled. " Relax youre gonna break my finger. " Giyuu said before slapping my ass. Sanemi again softly kissed me, rubbing and pulling on my nipples. I grab his hands and moan into the kiss " hng.. " giyuu slowly thrusted his fingers in and out, poking inside to find my prostate. I twitch and move around. Giyuu pokes my prostate and my body stutter and I gasp loudly and felt really good. I arched my back I had pulled away from the kiss and laid my head on his shoulder. My dick started leaking with precum.

Giyuu and sanemi smirked at my cute reaction
" I found it. " Giyuu said as he started to thrust his fingers into my weak spot. I couldn't say still. I was moving around, twitching, and arching a little...

TO BE CONTINUED