The Hastings shrugged. "She never told me his name."

"Okay, that's only half a secret." Hanna said in disappointment.

"It's more than you ever got from her," Spencer defended. Josie rolled her eyes, leaning her head into her hands.

Aria shook her head. "How is that Ali told us nothing, and we told her everything?"

"Because she made us feel like we were part of something special," Emily said sadly.

"We were," Hanna stated with a soft smile.

"I miss that," Aria confessed, thinking back to when times were different.

"Me too," Spencer agreed. They didn't notice how Josie stayed silent, like she didn't miss Alison as much as they did.

"I miss Ali," Emily said, fiddling with the bracelet on her wrist. The bracelet Alison had given each of them with their names engraved in them.

Hanna noticed. "I can't believe you still wear that." She said. The other girls had taken theirs off a long time ago.

"Alison still wears hers." Emily defended. "Wore." she added after.

"When Ali didn't come home that night I knew something terrible must have happened. But there was always some part of me that imagined someday she'd just show up," Spencer admitted to them.

"Yeah, I used to think that maybe she'd just run off with some guy," Aria said with a smile.

"She was laying on the beach somewhere," Emily added.

"Or getting a tan by the pool with that hot lifeguard," Hanna continued with a laugh.

Josie gasped, smiling at the memory. "Hey, what was his name again?"

"Who cares?" Hanna chuckled. "Save me!" she added dramatically causing them to laugh.

Their laughing stopped when the door opened and the sound of a cane tapping the ground filled their ears. Josie narrowed her eyes on Jenna, the other girls looking up at the blind girl. They quickly and quietly got up, making sure that Jenna didn't know they were there. Then they went their separate ways, not saying another word to each other.

JOSIE sat with Jeremy in the kitchen, finishing up the reading she was supposed to do for English as the news played behind her

JOSIE sat with Jeremy in the kitchen, finishing up the reading she was supposed to do for English as the news played behind her. "...over the area right now with a lot of warm air, but we've got a cold front moving in from the west right here beside me. In other news, Rosewood Detective Darren Wilden held a press conference this morning."

Josie looked up, hearing the familiar name and turned the volume up, causing Jeremy to look at her in confusion. 

"The coroner did release his findings this morning and although Alison DiLaurentis' body did show signs of blunt-force head trauma, the cause of her death was suffocation."