I can't: Queen Ravenna

The blonde queen watched as the servent girls rushed around, grabbing fabrics and bowls of water.

She watched as her little sister gave birth to a little girl. Her skin, a similar tone to ravenna's.

Freya's eyes lit up, tears falling as she held her beautiful daughter.

She looked up at her older sister. "Sister.. would you like to hold your niece?"

The deadly queen seemed to freeze. Before she sat on the bed next to her sister. Freya gently handed over the young girl.

Killer hands held the child as if she were a wilting flower reblooming after a harsh winter's snow.

For the first time in her life, Ravenna felt at peace. Complete almost. She turned to her little sister, a tearful smile on her face.

"She is truly beautiful, sister.." Freya smiled, extremely tired. "I will let you both rest, Freya." Ravenna said before gently passing the sleeping child back to her sister and walking out of the large tower bedroom.
________________________________

Weeks past, both baby and mother doing wonderfully. The blonde queen had yet to see them both again due to work.

Ravenna stood in front of the large golden mirror.

"Mirror, Mirror on the wall. Who is the fairest of them all?"

Quickly, the Mirror replied. "You are my queen, but not for long. Your sister holds a baby to her breast, a daughter. She will grow to be more beautiful then even you"

She released a stilled breath. "You cannot ask such a thing of me."

Before the mirror could reply, she stepped away. "I will not end an innocent child.. not even for a life of beauty.. I will not strip my sister of her happiness."

At these words, Ravenna heard a scream. "FIRE IN THE TOWER!"

She gasped, rushing out of the room. Her bare feet hitting against hard cobble.

As she approached the tower, guards attempted to grab her.

"Unhand me!! My sister and niece are in danger!" She used her magic to pushed away the men. Once in the tower, she saw the father of the child.

He glared at the small crib that sat in the room. Smoke bellowing from the side where the body of her sister lay. "No..." she muttered, getting onto the ground. She gently pulled the burned body onto her lap as tears fell.

However, there was no child in sight. She whimpered.

"Where is the child?"

"She is here my queen.. your sister found her powers.. she managed to create a wall of ice blocking him from the young princess.."

A maid answered, baby in hand.

Ravenna gently placed her sister down before she stood up. She carefully toom the baby into her arms. Large piercing green/blue eyes staring back at her.

Without looking away from the child, Ravenna gave her guards the order to kill her niece's father as she began to walked away with the baby.
_____________________________

Many years past, many winter's, many summers.

It had turned into the 5th winter without her sister. Ravenna stood at the castle doors, watching the snow fall onto the grave of her sister. A sigh falling from her lips.

"Aunty RaRa!" Came a small voice, followed by a giggle and the sound of little shoes hitting the snow.

Looking over, she saw Y/n. Eyes just as bright, hair blonde with streaks of white, and a small yet similar crown to her aunt's on her head.

"Yes my morning sun?"

She answered, kneeling down infront of her.

Y/n giggled, placing her hands on the blonde's face.

"Come play for a little bit? And tell me about mother? Pleeeaaasssee?" She pouted.

Ravenna pretended to think, before quickly picking up the girl and walking out into the snow.

"Alright my darling. Well, when we were young..." she spoke, carrying the child as the spirit of Freya smiled, before fading away.