escape ; Lorraine Broughton

Y/n chased after Lorraine's car as she drove with Spyglass.

The American woman panted as she ran, he legs burning while trying to keep up with the car.

She was pissed that she had left her car at the docks. Very pissed.

Just as Lorraine stopped the car with Y/n getting close, the y/h/c woman watched the car get rammed into the river.

"God fuckin damn it!"

Breaking into a sprint, she dove into the water and swam towards the car.
______________________________

Lorraine and Spy glass began to panic slightly, heads just having gone under. The blonde slammed her foot against the part of the dash board that had lodged into Spyglass' leg.

Just as Glass began to die, the window next to him smashed. Revealing Y/n who pulled him out, nodding to the spy to get out while she helped him.

The three swam away from the car and up to the top, all taking a deep breath.

Once she got her breath, Y/n spoke while dragging the wounded man.

"My car is just over there! We'll get him somewhere safe."

"You took you're fucking time!" Lorraine panted.

"Oh fuck off Lorraine! Not all of us are athlete spy's"

Y/n pushed Glass out of the water before getting out herself. Once standing she lifted out the spy.

Lorraine groaned in pain but stood, helping Spyglass to Y/n's car.
______________________________________

The three sat in Y/n hideout, fire burning softly.

Spyglass asleep, but fully stitched and cleaned up.

"It was Percival. He shot Glass."

Lorraine look at her friend, eyes wide.

"How do you know?"

Y/n sighed, but pulled out a camera.

"I got in touch with Delphine.. She's nice. But definitely in the wrong line of work"

Lorraine took the camera and looked through it, anger filling her.

"He knows what's on the list. Bastard!"

Y/n chuckled softly, shaking her head. "Yes, he knows. But he wasn't smart enough to keep the list."

With that, Y/n pulled out the watch. Handing it to the spy.

Looking over at Spyglass to see if he was fully asleep. Once confirmed, Lorraine groaned softly, a smile on her face.

"You're smart Y/n, you should be a spy" Lorraine muttered, her real accent coming out.

The woman rolled her eyes. "Oh yeah? And be separated from you? You wouldn't last a day"

Lorraine rolled her eyes. "Oh right, like you being a CIA hired mole and engineer is any better."

Y/n smiled. "I guess I am kind of a spy, but I would rather just follow you around for the rest of my career. Just please, don't make me listen to you fucking anyone else"

This made Lorraine laugh, her head falling onto Y/n's shoulder.