Charity : Charlize Theron

Y/n and Charlize Kiss to earn money for charity.

Charlize stood on the stage as the charity auction began.

The announcer began to speak.

"So, to raise money for CTAOP, Charlize has offered a 10 second kiss to the highest bidder!"

The audience, made of largely creepy old men, began to cheer. Charlize started to get a little uncomfortable.

However, in the back of the large room stood Y/n Y/l/n. A well-dressed woman in a green velvet suit. A woman known for her movies, music, and large businesses.

Whereas Charlize knew her as her girlfriend of two weeks.

As men began to give small donations, Charlize offered a 20-second kiss.

Suddenly, men started donating in large amounts.

10,000. 20,000. It kept going higher and higher. By the time the money reached 200,000, Charlize could see this very creepy man lick his lips at her as he began to stand.

"$140 Million" came a soft, yet loud enough to be heard voice from the very back of the room.

Gasps could be heard through the room. As well as cheers for the generous donation. The man angrily sat down.

Looking to the back, Charlize saw her girlfriend begin to walk to the stage. She blushed and smiled.

Once on the stage, the woman was pulled into a hug by the blonde.

"Hey babygirl" Y/n whispered, the blonde smiled before pulling away.

The announcer went through the deal before he began to count.

Before the count began, Charlize pulled Y/n into a kiss. Y/n smiled and dipped her back.

"15

16

17

18

19

20!"

At the end of the 20 seconds, the two continued to kiss for a few seconds longer before pulling away.

Charlize hugged Y/n tightly, her fave bright red.

"I love you, you're a lifesaver"

"Well I couldn't let some creep get his hands and lips on you, you're my girl"