chapter 1

CHAPTER ONE - THE PARTY

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐣𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐎𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐬 | 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆A

"Cmon on Marjani! Please! For me!" Amarie whined loudly, pulling at Marjani's arm so they could get to the door. Marjani stays still sitting in the floor while pushing back from Amarie.

She was not doing this today, not with Amarie! She would rather die then go to a party in downtown Atlanta.

"No Amarie! I already said I don't want to go! I have to study for a test!" Marjani yelled, quickly snatching her arm away from Amarie. She did it so fast that Amarie fell down on her ass.

Amarie let out a "huff" sound when she fell on her butt. She looks up at Marjani through her glasses as she started to tear up. She then gives Marjani her famous 'puppy dog' eyes.

"Oh no... you're not about to sit here and cry.. don't do it! I won't go for it" Marjani instantly turned around to avoid her best friend's eyes. After a few minutes, the room fell silent.

She thought that was the end of it, so she walked back to her desk but of course she was wrong as she stopped immediately when Amarie started full on crying.

Marjani couldn't help but cringe. Amarie could be such a cry baby if she didn't get what she wanted.

"You never spend time with me... I'm supposed to be your bestfriend...!! And all you want to do is study....do you hate me? Do you even love me anymore?" Amarie whines out as she sits on the floor and cries to her hearts content. Marjani couldn't even tell if those were real tears or fake ones, either way, she wasn't having it.

Marjani slowly turned around to fully look at her best friend. The small girl was laying on her rug, sobbing and wiping away her tears. She could see her eyeliner and makeup coming off as she wiped her face. She even had to take off her glasses.

Marjani let out a big ole sigh before slowly walking towards Amarie, bending down next to her on the rug as she rubbed her back, trying to comfort her.

Seeing Amarie cry like this made her feel bad. Yeah she studies a lot but really she is just a homebody and doesn't even wanna go out anywhere, not even for her friends, but Amarie was different after all, she knew her since they were in diapers.

Feeling Marjani's back rubs only made Amarie sob even more, and Marjani just cringed again. She couldn't do this. She hated when Amarie cried, and she felt bad for making her bestfriend upset, so she had to cave in.

"Okay....OKAY! Fine...! Fine... I'll go with you to the party Marie... just please stop crying..." Marjani mumbled under her breath as she let out the biggest sigh in the world, knowing in the back of her mind she just made a big ass mistake of caving into her best friends wishes.

Of course Amarie stopped crying immediately and jumped straight onto Marjani, giving her a big ass bear hug.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank youuuuu! I love you so much, this is why you my sister for life! I love you!" Amarie leaned forward and gave her multiple kisses around the face and even on her neck. Marjani pushed Amarie to the ground and rolled her eyes, getting up from the floor.

"Don't kiss me like that or you'll make me horny," Marjani said with her monotone voice. Amarie just laughed and cringed a little bit.

"Ewww Marjani you're so gay!" She yelled but then laughed again. Marjani chuckled and rolled her eyes.

"Says you, you're the one with the girlfriend, not me," Marjani told her as she went back over to her desk and finally sat down, but this time she closed her laptop, she'll have to continue studying tomorrow. She'll be fine though, it's not like she'll stay that long or drink anyways.

"Yeah but i don't know if it's a long term thing.. I'm just experimenting ya know? You're reallyyyyy the gay one, you lesbo!" Amarie giggles  but Marjani just ignored the comment.

"Don't you need to fix your makeup? You look a damn mess from all that crying..." Marjani told her. This made Amarie gasp and instantly rush into their bedroom, looking straight into the mirror.

"Shit I do look a mess.. I'll fix it... Aye Marjani.. you need to get dress too.. you look like a damn hobo.. at least put ona short dress or something, you need to get some bitches.."

"I'm fine the way I look, I'm not there to impress anybody... besides.. you know I'm still healing from Leo... she fucked me up bad..." Marjani mumbled and looked down, reminiscing the amount of times she had to put up with her cheating and lying ass ex-girlfriend.

"Oh yeah! That ugly ass dyke.. looking like a whole ass man! You're a fucking lady! Act like it!" Amarie ranted in the mirror as she fixes her makeup. Marjani laughed a little bit as she waited for Amarie to get ready.

"You're funny Amarie but watch your mouth.. you barley gay so don't do that," She reminded her. Amarie just huffed, rolling her eyes as she comes out the bathroom, a full beat face ready.

"Well I'm gay now, my girlfriend is the best and her head is amazingggggg!!! It's better than some of these guys.... I'm tired of dealing with guys though for real Marjani.. I think this girl is the one..you'll see when we go to the party. I hope you'll approve of her.."

Marjani looks at her confused.

"Why do you need my approve...? As long as you are happy, then I am happy Amarie, you know this.." Marjani told her with a small smile. She stood up and walked over to Amarie, giving her a kiss on the cheek and a hug.

"Awww don't make me cry again pumpkin! I don't want to ruin my makeup..." Amarie pouted, pulling away from the hug.

"And we WILL find you a new girlfriend, okay? Hell even a fuck buddy! you need some pussy girl.. bad, it's been like what? 9 months since you and Leo fucked? Yo pussy must be dry as fuck, I bet-"

"Alright I get it Amarie! Damn!" Marjani yelled at her.

Even though Marjani didn't want to admit it, she was right. She was desperately needing some sex especially since she's been working hard on her school work and trying to start her music career all at the same time.

"Okay well then if you get it, then let's go! And you are not going to be the designated driver this time! I'll drive, tonight you getting drunk!"

Before Marjani could say anything, Amarie pulled her arm hard and yeeted her out of the door towards her Lexus. Amarie may have broken a bone... or two.