ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ

𝙍𝘼𝙄𝙎𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙎𝘼𝙃𝘼𝘿
------------------------------------------------------------

𝘾𝙍𝙄𝙀𝙎 erupted from the baby moniter causing the couple to stir in their sleep and wake up sitting against the head board trying to regain their thoughts before Sahad huffed and kissed his girlfriends head.

"Go back to bed baby, I got him." He mumbled against her temple then placing a gentle kiss on it before he stood up and stretched his body. Sahad sluggishly made his way to Syair's nursery and stood over Syair's crib with a bored expression.

"You done?" He asked his son picking him up and placing him against his chest. Syair began to cry even louder making Sahad hold Syair infront of him and start mimicking his cries. Syair stopped and looked at his father blankly with his eyebrows furrowed watching Sahad fake-cry unecessarily loud.

"Yeah I can do that too, you too loud for no reason. You so extra like your moms." Sahad rolled his eyes. "Don't do my son like that Syair." Na'mani rolled her eyes smacking Sahad upside the head and took their son from his arms walking back into their bedroom.

"I said what I said girl." Sahad smacked his teeth walking behind her with his eyes trained on her booty that was engulfing her bedtime romper. "Damn." He mumbled shaking his head. Na'mani heard Sahad and stopped walking feeling his large body bump into the back of her.

"Pay attention Sahad." She laughed sitting down carefully onto their bed leaning against the headboard taking out her left breast slowly introducing her nipple to Syair's lips where he latched on hungrily. Sahad looked at Syair crazily and shook his head. "Before you came along, I was sucking on them things every night and boy did we have a time!" Sahad burst out laughing making Na'mani laugh harder than he was and Syair look at his parents as if they lost their minds.

Once their laughter simmered down, Syair rejected Na'mani's nipple having enough. Sahad took Syair from Na'mani's arms and began to burp him, silence filled the room and Na'mani leaned her head against Sahad's shoulder as they watched their son in absolute awe. Slowly but surely, Syair began to fall asleep and the couple caressed small parts of him that for sure he wouldn't wake up from. They both had his small hand wrapped around their finger and stroked it with their thumbs.

"He's so perfect." Na'mani whispered not taking her eyes off of him. "We made a beautiful ass kid." Sahad whispered back resting his head ontop of hers. The family of three stay in silence for a couple more minutes until they finally decided to put Syair to sleep comfortably in his crib wrapping him up in a small blanket on the lower half of his body.

❦︎

Na'mani stared deeply into Sahad's eyes as they laid face to face, with Sahad's hand caressing her hip occasionally her behind and she caresses the nape of his neck or cheek. It was pure intimacy for the two and it was nice for them to have some alone time since having Syair which is who their worlds now revolved around.

"I really hoped I had given you the ring before I gave you a baby." Sahad spoke up, it wasn't that he didn't love Syair but he always hoped of giving Na'mani a beautiful marriage instead of child first but he wouldn't change them having their son for the world.

"I know, but I wouldn't change this moment for anything, I am so inlove with you Sahad." Na'mani spoke softly.
"I'm so inlove with you it's crazy, it's us against the world forever and always. I will give you the world I promise you." Sahad spoke leaning forward capturing Na'mani in a loving kiss.