ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ

𝙍𝘼𝙄𝙎𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙎𝘼𝙃𝘼𝘿

------------------------------------------------------------

Na'mani hunched over the toilet releasing everything she ate 2 minutes ago. The pregnancy was tiring her out tremendously, Sahad being the great boyfriend that he is, had been helping her all the way. From practice, to wingstop, to the house.

He never leaves her side and carries her to practice with him so he has a close eye on her.

Na'mani is ongoing 4 months, her stomach growing bigger than usual. She was destined to have her dream chunky baby, she wants a son while Sahad wants a daughter. He claims that he was born to be a girl dad.

"SAHAD HELP ME!" She whined rubbing her stomach and scrunching up her face.

"Baby girl giving you a hard time?" He chuckled scratching the back of his head.

"Why are you laughing? YOU did this shit to me. And my SON is not a girl thank you very much." She sassed.

Sahad helped her up bringing her into the bedroom and picking out an outfit for her.

"Noo bubba I want to lie downn." She plopped onto the bed stretching her body out.

"That's why doc said that you're fat. Get up, get dressed, we going to practice miss sister gorl." He said smacking her thigh making Na'mani kiss her teeth and start getting ready.

Sahad began to brush her hair up into a slick puff then swooping her edges for the finishing touch.

"And done!" He mumbled looking at his work with a goofy smile plastered onto his face.

He had been watching hair tutorials just incase they were to have a daughter and he wanted to do her hair if Na'mani wasn't up for it.

After her hair was done, Sahad packed a bag full of sliced apples, grapes,mangoes and pineapples, cranberry juice, water and ice packs for his muscles if they tensed.

Sahad put the bags in the car and walked back upstairs to help Aanya walk down the stairs, then help her get in too.

☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎

Na'mani sat on the bleachers smacking on her mangos, watching the team practice running drills.

"This shit be bussing every muthafucking time bro on my grandmomma grave son." Na'mani moaned erupting laughter from Sahad.

"Baby it's never that good." He chuckled.

"It is too! here bubba try some, the juice be dripping down my chin." Na'mani protested sticking a peices of mangos into Sahad's mouth just for him to see where she was coming from.

"Mm thank you baby." He mumbled kissing her temple then running back to the sidelines ready to rerun a play again.

(AN: it's been a long time since I've updated. I will be editing this book because there are many errors I wish to clean up. I will start updating more and be more active on this app so I'm really sorry for the delayed updates. I love you and thank you for the support!! Bye my babies💗)