ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ

𝙍𝘼𝙄𝙎𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙎𝘼𝙃𝘼𝘿
------------------------------------------------------------

2 MONTHS LATER:

"𝙎𝙊 baby how do you feel?" Na'mani asked Sahad as they were in the car. Her arm stretched out caressing the back of his neck with her short square acrylic nails. Once being pregnant, she avoided wearing long nails like she used to, she began to get irritated with them and would cut them off a day later.

"I'm hyped! it's been a year. I can't wait to get back on the field and the roar of the crowd." Sahad grinned moving his shoulders to Crush on you by Lil' Kim.

"I'm so proud of you." Na'mani spoke looking at him as he parked the car in the stadium parking lot. "I am extremely proud of you." She sniffed. Sahad's eyes burned and he felt a lump at the back of his throat, he'd heard that line a number of times but the way Na'mani expressed how proud she was of him? The transparency and love that filled the sentence took him overboard.

Sahad cleared his throat and rested his head on the steering wheel letting his tears free, his right hand rested against her stomach as Na'mani tried to wipe as many tears as possible. "No Sahad, I am so so proud of you. A year ago you had no faith in yourself and even lost faith in God and now look at you, thriving as a man of God and I can't help but to fall more inlove with you than I already do now."

Na'mani laughed at her fluctuating hormones and gripped Sahad's chin letting him know that she was genuine and there was no doubt that he couldn't feel the love. "I love you and I'm proud of you. Im forreal baby." She smiled wiping his tears and kissed his forehead.

"I love you too." Sahad sniffed kissing the back of her hand and rubbing her belly slightly feeling the light kicks of their son. They both smiled and gathered their thoughts together before Sahad helped her out of the car and carried her bags to where she's be seated at the stadium.

❦︎

Na'mani sat in her seat with her nerves picking up watching the boys do their last play, Nehemiah Love ran down the side with the ball in hand and Sahad guarding him pushing any opponents out of the way.

"Go, go, go, go." Na'mani mumbled to herself and jumped up when the boys mad the winning touchdown. A sharp pain jolted throughout Na'mani's body causing her to wince and hitch in pain, the cramp lasted around thirty seconds before she adjusted herself and went back to watch the match without overexciting herself.

❦︎

It was around two thirty-eight in the morning and Na'mani woke up feeling like she needed to use the bathroom. She stood up feeling a warm liquid run down her leg, she felt and observed the liquid feeling a thicker texture and a cramp explode in her body.

She hissed and crouched over the bed so that she could try and subside the pain. She tapped the bed rapidly feeling the pain overbear her body also to wake up Sahad who was peacefully adleep with her pregnancy pillow. "Damn!" She hissed still feeling the pain intensify even more.

Tears cascaded down her face as she started to wince a little louder. Sahad woke up in pure confusion before he saw Na'mani cry and wince in complete agony. "Baby you okay?" He asked softly kneeling next to her rubbing her back and kissing her temple.

"My water broke." She sobbed rubbing her stomach, the pain didn't lessen until two minutes had gone by. Na'mani huffed out in relief feeling her legs once again and standing up going over to her phone. She called her OBGYN Janelle, and listened closely as Janelle gave careful instruction on what to do. Thr couple insisted on a water home birth with just the two to keep the moment intimate.

Whilst Janelle was on the phone, he brought in the small swimming pool that they had purchased a month prior. They had a strict birthing plan and it was going to stay that way, he filled it up with luke warm water. Na'mani wrapped her arms around his neck and rested their foreheads together as the rocked side to side to Best Part by Daniel Caesar and H.E.R also to try and lessen the pain of the contractions.

❦︎

Sahad measured Na'mani's cervix just how Janelle had taught him and it appeared to be pushing time. Na'mani sat in the water with a bikini bra on, with tears down her face ready to get the birthing process over with. An oldschool camera sat infront of the pool a good distance away so they can have the video tapes to cherish later on.

Sahad placed himself behind Na'mani and encouraged her to push in which she did. She wailed and gave four big pushes with a ten second breather inbetween until their son began to float in the water. Na'mani quickly picked him up and sobbed once she heard his cries. Sahad cried right behind them and he placed his hand right under Na'mani's which supported his head. They held their son together and prayed over the baby before sharing a sweet kiss and savour the moment with their son.

𝑺𝒀𝑨𝑰𝑹 𝑺𝑨𝑯𝑨𝑫 𝑹𝑶𝑴𝑨𝑵
27 𝑨𝑷𝑹𝑰𝑳 2023
6𝑳𝑩𝑺 8𝑶𝒁
𝑾𝑬𝑳𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑬 𝑻𝑶 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑾𝑶𝑹𝑳𝑫🤍

𝘼𝙉 𝙐𝙋𝘿𝘼𝙏𝙀 𝘼𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙃𝙊𝙒 𝙇𝙊𝙉𝙂?
𝘿𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙤!
𝙄 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙦𝙪𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙙𝙤 𝙨𝙤
𝙄 𝙒𝙄𝙇𝙇 𝙏𝙍𝙔 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝘽𝙀 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙀 𝘼𝘾𝙏𝙄𝙑𝙀 𝘽𝙐𝙏 𝙄 𝘾𝘼𝙉𝙏 𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙈𝙄𝙎𝙀 𝘼𝙉𝙔𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂.
𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙤𝙧 #27 𝙞𝙣 𝙪𝙧𝙗𝙖𝙣 𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚! 𝙄 𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙡!
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝 𝙨𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙡𝙤𝙡, 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙯 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙞 𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠, 𝙞 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙔𝙊𝙇𝙊!