CHAPTER-1

Jungkook POV
"Bullshit" I yelled, pissed off with the 'not so real story' of my friends. "Woah, cool cool! " one of my friends, Amber, rubbed my shoulders sarcastically. Others held their laughter making me go wild.

"What's so funny about it?? ” I again broke into yells. This time, Jimin and Taehyung laughed out loud while Yoongi Hyung showed his gummy smile.

"Is our little kookie scared? " Yoongi Hyung nudged me with his elbow while I again said in a pitched voice,
"Yeah, I am scared of an imaginary forest that you claim to be mysterious just because some people never came back from it? Like dude, it's a FOREST... we can get lost their! It's common! ".

" Yeah, if it's so common then why can't we find the bodies of those so called lost people? ” Amber also stated, defending her opinion and the other three showed their agreement with a nod.

"Are lions and tigers eating cauliflower? No right? Cause guess what? They eat flesh and bones!! " I replied rather sarcastically. Clutching the strips of my bag pack, I paced with my speed in order to escape this conversation. After a tiring day in college, I don't think I wanna argue here. I'd rather stay in my bed with some hot Cheetos packets paired with some ironic series. Not after a minute, I got a glimpse of my house as I grinned. It's like, seeing my home made my tiredness go away! I slowly started jogging and that's when I heard Jimin's voice saying something to me,

" Jeon Jungkook, I challenge you to go into that forest and spend the night there! If you return safely... we all will agree with whatever you say and treat you for meals whole semester! ". I heard Amber murmur a no to Jimin and it made me smile. I guess, she likes me too much but then Jeon Jungkook never backs from a challenge.

" Done! This evening 7.00 pm! See you guys! " As soon as I finished, I slammed the door right on their faces when I heard them yell of how it was just a joke. I scoffed, as if I care!

Amber's POV
I am really worried. I looked at the forest and then at the confident Jungkook. The forest is not that dense, it's pretty decent but even if it's not abnormal, it's still a forest! What if I loose him today? I slapped my cheeks lightly for thinking such stupid things and looked at Jungkook with so much concern.

"Can I come with you? " I asked him even if I know the response. "No, you can not. Just wait for me! I will be there! " He said.

" It's a whole night! " " It's just a jiffy! ” he defended. I sighed, I guess I can't win against him. With sad eyes, I watched him enter the forest and disappear into it. God, please, keep him safe. I looked at others and their reaction is just like me.

" I don't know why but I have a bad feeling about this! " Taehyung claimed while Yoongi responded with frustration, " Shut up Tae! ".

Jungkook POV
It's already been past 3.00 am and that's when I get a call from Amber. Yeah, people were so scared of getting lost here that there is a tower of network in the middle of an abandoned forest.

I picked up her call and she started talking right away, " You okay? Are you hurt? You are doing fine right? Did you get any place to stay? Are you hungry? I can come over and give you food if you w-"

"Calm down Amber! I am fine and not at all hungry. I will be there by morning so let's talk when I am done with this, okay? " I heard her whisper an okay and then cut the call. Should I really just date her? I mean, I kinda like her. I blushed just thinking about being in a relationship with her. I looked at my wrist watch, 3.41 am, not to bad. I will soon be out of here.

I walked around the forest but then felt someone's gaze on me which made me jerk up. I rolled my eyes but then felt relaxed when I was convinced that I am alone. Not a step ahead and I felt something crawling on my left leg and when I looked down, I was horrified. It was huge snake but that is not it, it was white. Pure white, like someone painted it with the colour of clouds.

Panic rushed through me as I tripped and fell into a pitched black hole. The last thing I saw was that snake going away from me before I blacked out completely and shut my eyes, closed.

Some murmurs, footsteps, laughing and what not can be heard in the background. My eyes are still closed as tried to open them with all my left over strength. Adjusting with the light, I slowly opened them and observed my surrounding. I was in a dark room but I could see everything as there was a window from where moonlight was coming in. The room was not at all dirty, in fact so clean that the flour were shining under the light but the weird thing was actually that there was nothing in that room. Nor a being and neither furnitures. It made me uneasy but I still made my muscles relaxed and stretched out my hands completely.

"Oh! The little human is awake? I see."

A dark aura took over the room. The room appeared to be much darker then before. The voice was feminine and thin but it was raspy, creating a sense of horror in surrounding.

"Who is this? " I spoke rather confidently.  As soon as I spoke, appeared a girl or rather a woman, dressed in black gown and a clock which was being dragged behind her. Her hair was tightly made into a bun and she wore crown of spikes on her head. Her eyes had a fierce aura and had a little too much of smokey make up which was paired with dark purple lipstick. She looks pretty... pretty scary.

"Who am I?" She pretends to think while holding on to her chin and suddenly her expression changed as she bored into my eyes," Your death! "