She nodded.

Ares gritted his teeth, growing upset not only at the fact she was hurt, but it could've been over a lot sooner had he put his pride aside and came for her when she'd begged him.

Nonetheless he sighed and comforted her before helping her get into the car. Grabbing his gun off the floor he walked around to the other side and hopped in, his jaw still clenched in anger and his eyes dark, fueled by the soft sniffles coming from the girl beside him.

He started his car up before driving forward.

"Where he live at? Down this way?" He asked, referring to the bumpy turn off Assiana had just made her escape from.

Looking over at him confused, she looked down the road terrified.

"Why??" She asked. Ares doesn't even turn away from the road to shoot her a glance.

"Fuck you mean why? No nigga gon fuck wit you like dis and get away Si. No fuckin way. Am I turnin down this road or not?" There was no way Ares was gonna let this slide.

No matter what terms he and Assiana were on, he still felt for her. And she was Aunt Kat's daughter.

So Ofcourse he was gonna raise fucking hell about her.

"Ares please....." Assiana had just left from there. She couldn't handle going back. And even so, she didn't want to be the reason a man dies.

"Si-"

"I can't Res.... Please, I -I..... I don't wanna- I....... Can't-"

"Sh sh shhhhhhhh.......... I gotchyu Si. Cmere" Ares cut her off, as he watched her stumble over her words between her uneven breaths and sniffles. Pulling her over to him so he could hold her and comfort her, she broke down sobbing once more and Ares hushed her.

"Please don't R-Res" she said between sobs, begging him not to kill D'mani.

Ares licked his lips but nonetheless agreed, seeing how much she seemed to be against it.

"All.... Alright" he said.

As per usual Ares would tell her just what she needed to hear.

And after allowing her to calm down, he took her home.

Or Atleast where ever she wanted to be.

______________________________

"So why you tryna go by mines?" Ares asked as he drove towards the place he was staying at.

Assiana shrugged.

"I don't think.... I can be normal round my mom right now..." she answered honestly.

Ares looked at her from the corner of his eye as she played with her fingers. Deciding to say nothing, he simply hummed and continued driving, already knowing the situation was tearing him apart.

When they finally got to the familiar house- or better yet- mansion. Ares helped Assiana inside before going back to the car to grab his bag.

He met her in the kitchen where she sat at the island, staring at the granite, seemingly interested in a specifically patterned spot.

But In reality she'd zoned out, her heart pounding as she relived the moments that had just passed, memories flashing behind her eyes.

The memories graphic and revealing things she'd seemed to have been too drugged up to have remembered originally.

And as the moments went by she grew disgusted.

Disgusted with her own body. Her own skin.

As some how.... She felt tainted.