"Go to that group next," Draco pointed to Matthew's pity-party. "Severus is probably about ready to blow up at someone over there."

Harry nodded in agreement and shuffled over to Matthew, David, and Brook. "Hey guys," he said tentatively. "Matthew, erm, I think Professor Sinistra is quite fit, really. Congratulations. I think you'll be happy together…What are the correct sentiments in this situation?" Harry ended awkwardly.

"I haven't told her yet," Matthew sighed. "She's gorgeous though, right? She'll never want to be with a student though."

"There's only about five months left before you graduate," Brook soothed him. "Besides, you're of-age, and the rules don't really apply to a veela and mate situation."

"Yeah, Matthew. This has to be one of those exceptions to the rules, things," David agreed, patting the veela on the back. "Besides, you know the girls over there. They're definitely going to talk Severus into either talking you up, or at least explaining the situation to her if she freaks."

"Yeah…" Harry said slowly. "I don't think I'd want Snape talking me up, but that's just me. Maybe aim for that second option."

"Besides, you're a veela," Brook rolled her eyes. "No one in their right mind would turn you down. You're gorgeous!" David raised an eyebrow and glared at his girlfriend a bit at that, but she just shrugged unrepentantly.

Harry was a little uncomfortable, not knowing how to help in these situations, so he quickly passed out the coins and explained them so that he could move on. Colin, Dennis, and Aceline were no better. Colin had finally asked Hannah to the first Hogsmeade weekend, and she'd turned him down. Harry quickly passed out the coins so as to not get dragged into it. "Bright side, Colin…Umbridge will probably cancel all the Hogsmeade weekends soon anyway," Harry added after explaining the coins. Apparently, that was not the right thing to say as he had to hurry away to avoid being caught up dealing with tears.

The next group was going to be even more of a challenge though. They were not letting up on Snape who didn't seem to want anything to do with a veela courting one of his coworkers. "I refuse to deal with hormonal teenagers or the personal lives of my coworkers," Snape growled for what was probably the hundredth time when Harry drew near.

"He'll act more and more erratic until she agrees to be with him though," Kara was explaining sternly. "That will put our secret in jeopardy and draw Umbridge's attention. If he goes to Sinistra and she doesn't listen to him, it'll do the same thing."

Snape glowered at the girl from his house. "He should just tell her. From the gossip I try my hardest not to hear, she's not seeing anyone right now. Apparently, her last lover cheated on her with a friend," Snape rolled his eyes, knowing way more gossip than he should. "It was all they could talk about in the staff room for a month. He was a quidditch player for the Chudley Canons or something equally ridiculous."

"See, that's why we need you involved!" Ginny crossed her arms and smiled at him. "Hey Matthew! She's single!" Ginny called out, causing Matthew to grin stupidly back and sigh in relief.

"You should mention veelas around her, see how she reacts," Kara continued. "Then we have a better idea for how to plan the approach."

"It's his relationship, he should handle it," Snape sneered and pointed towards Matthew. "What do you want, Potter?!" He turned his attention to the one male student standing in front of him.

Harry quickly explained and passed out the coins. Ginny gave him a quick peck on the cheek (causing Harry to blush furiously) while everyone else looked grateful. Snape narrowed his eyes and refused to take the one held out for him. "This is just another excuse for one of your heroic mis-adventures, isn't it?" He said suspiciously.