"I LOVED YOU ! YOU-YOU BETRAYED ME" Delilah cried out loud.

Oh no. This is bad.

I pushed through the crowd until I was in the front. I caught a few people recording with their phones and laughing hysterically.

"Put your fucking phone away!" I said to a few of them.

"Delilah, come here oh my God" Persephone said trying to grab Delilah but she just jerked away from her.

"NO-NO, I LOVED HIM AND HE'S WITH SOME-SOME BITCH" Delilah screamed. She was obviously drunk out of her mind, I couldn't think of another reason why a person would bring this type of embarrassment upon themselves.

"Bitch? Excuse me? Watch your fucking mouth you fucking psycho ass bitch" The blonde girl stepped up to Delilah.

"What you want to do bitch?" Persephone stepped in front of Delilah and was now in the blonde girl's face. Persephone was also drunk too, might I add.

The two of them began going back and forth exchanging some pretty harsh words.

"Delilah, let's go. We need to leave like now" I grabbed Delilah who was currently crying her eyeballs out.

"You don't understand Blake I-I loved him" She turned to me sobbing and holding her chest.

"I know honey I know, let's just go" I said holding her because she could barely walk. Persephone yelled out a last threat to the blonde girl before following behind me and Delilah.

We finally made it outside and away from the crowd of people.

"Blake, you think you could call a car service? There is no way any of us can drive right now."

"Yeah sure" I responded looking through my purse for my phone.

My phone. Shit, where is my phone?

I started panicking once I realized my phone wasn't in my purse and I probably laid it down somewhere inside.

I smacked my forehead and let out a breath of frustration.

"Fuck I left my phone inside, you think you could call it while I go look for it?" I whined.

"Yea babe sure, hurry though. Delilah is not looking too good" Persephone replied.

I quickly strolled back inside to look for my phone. At this point, I had sobered up after the strange train of events that recently took place.

I was too busy looking everywhere else except for where I was looking that I didn't even notice I ran straight into a firm chest.

"Ow"

"Shit, my bad-Blake?"

I know that husky voice from anywhere.

"Oh, hey Adrian" I finally looked up at him. He looked way too good for me to even function right now. I felt guilty looking at him in this way though. Was it because of my little fiasco with Paxton?

"I'm sorry, I lost my phone and I-I". I said freaking out.

"Calm down, I was actually looking for you, I found your phone in the bathroom upstairs. It's a picture of you on the home screen so I assumed it was yours" He said pulling my phone out of his pocket.

"Ohmygod thank you! Thank you !" I said thanking him over and over again, relieved.

"You're welcome... You look amazing by the way, wow" He said eyeing me and scratching the back of his head.

I blushed but then remembered his little girlfriend's threats of "I'll ruin you" replaying in my head.

"Thank you, but I really got to go"