Introduction

The story is originally created by me. The images are not mine as you can see. I've unpublished the previous story "The dragon and the dragon slayer princess" because I had to make some changes and tags in it. This story I have been honest and said that the images are not mine.

*
*
*
characters are :
Prince Mo-Linyuan
Prince Mo-Yun
Princess Hae-Won
Prince Jae-sung
Prince Joon-ho
Empress Noori
Yue-Mu
Na
Soniya
General Yue

The story takes place in Dicentra Empire and Somi Empire in year 1901 in South Korea. When war broke out because of money.

About the main Characters :

Linyuan:
He is brave and loving but also very sassy. He likes to tease girls and protect his brother. He doesn't like his father because he tortures him and his brother.

Yun:
Curios about everything he sees and very talented. Loves his brother and his nanny. Always wants to make his father proud even though it's just for the sake of Linyuan's safety.

Noori:
Wicked stepmom that only seeks attention and gold from the brothers Father. Wants to change the kingdoms laws and kill the brothers with their father.

Hae-Won:
Caring yet naive. Loves her brothers and treats them like her own children. Has a crush on Linyuan and is forced to marry Yun.

Na:
Innocent royal caretaker. Raised the brothers like her own children. Worries that Linyuan will burn down the palace if he doesn't stop being so active.

General Yue:
Leads the king's army and royal advisor. Father of Yue-Mu and trainer of the soldiers. Very chill but can kill as fast as lightning when irritated.