2

The two men ran outside to see a huge sea monster, a giant octopus, that was tearing the ship apart. Togatta ran up to the octopus and bit onto one of the tentacles, he went flying up in the air and towards the other ship. All while Bakugou watched like a proud dad. 

"I gotcha, I gotcha !" Kaminari shouted as he caught Togatta from the air and landed with a loud thud.

"Well, I see you're busy," Bakugou says as he places his sword on his belt, beneath his long "cape". 'So uh, don't stay in touch." he then starts to make his way back to his ship. "Wait, wait- so you're just going to leave me here to fight it by myself?" Midoriya questions.

"Uh, yeah?" Bakugou responds back snarkily. But karma clearly had it out for Bakugou, because at that moment, the two ships were pushed far apart from each other, stopping Bakugou from jumping back across. And destroying his ship in the process. 

"Bakugou!" Kirishima shouts in a worried voice as he tries to steady the ship.

"You- my - my fucking ship!!" Bakugou shouts towards the sea monster and points at it angrily.

Bakugou then moves towards the barrels, "Heads up!" he shouts to make Midoriya duck and then he fires a barrel of dynamite into the monster's mouth. And then they waited. "Stand by for sushi." Bakugou confidently says with his hands on his hips. 

But they were only met with slime and a guard that had previously been swallowed. The guard shakes himself off and runs back shouting to attack again.

Bakugou slowly turns and looks at Midoriya, "Give that guy a raise..."

They pin down the monster's tongue and they work together and climb up to the pillar towards the crow's nest. When they reach the top Midoriya turns to him, "And the plan?"

"How about, try not to get killed." Bakugou barks back as he cuts the rope, causing Midoriya to start to fall with it. Bakugou jumps over to the other poles and cuts the rope the same.

By both cutting the last rope, the poles ended up falling and killing the monster.

"Thanks for sticking around Kacchan." Midoriya says with a smile and hand on Bakugou's shoulder.

"Whatever loser."

Then that's when Bakugou noticed the tentacle sliding towards them. "Move out the way!" He shouted and pushed Midoriya out the way only to be dragged along with it. Down into the deep dark ocean, with no one to help.

"Kacchan!!" Midoriya ran over to jump in and save him, but he was held back by his guards.

._.

Bakugou was struggling for air, but the hold that the monster had on him was too tight to pry himself out of. He let out his last bit of air when a woman appeared in front of him. She blew a giant bubble that encased him and allowed him to breathe.

"The day began with such promise, and now look," She begins talking as she moves closer to him and her height becomes shorter, matching with Bakugou's. "My sea monster's dead and I still don't have the Book of Peace." Then she makes herself bigger. "All because of you Bakugou..."

Bakugou begins to feel uneasy. Not that he'd let it show. "Uh ha. And you are?" He questions rudely.

"Toga, the Goddess of Discord." She responds proudly as she moves around. "Most likely you've seen me on the temple walls." She moves again and shows herself off as she would be on the temple walls, her eyes glowing a golden hue.

"You know, they don't do you justice." Bakugou says sarcastically.

Toga just stares at him impatiently and then a creepy smile crosses her face, one that could scare even the dead. "Now," she continues in a doll-like voice, "about my sea monster."

"Right...And I'm sure a heartfelt apology won't do?"

Toga just laughs at this, "Heartfelt, from you? Bakugou, you don't have a heart." She makes herself smaller and then moves slowly towards him and seductively looks at him. "That's what I like about you..." She places a hand on his face, Bakugou wants to step away but he's almost entranced. "So, that's why I'm going to let you live. But there's just one little thing you have to do. Get the Book of Peace, and bring it to me."

"Righttt, you see, now that's a problem for me. You know since I had my own plans for it like ransom, get rich stuff." He says woken from his trance. Toga was starting to get annoyed.

She disappears and then reappears behind Bakugou, "You're not thinking big enough Bakugou, steal the book for ransom, you'll be rich enough to lounge around on an island beach." She takes his dagger and slowly drags it on his face. "Steal the book for me, and you can buy the beach and the island, and the world." Her eyes were glowing to ensure Bakugou was entranced by her.

"Hmm, I steal the book, you make me rich...so far I don't see anything wrong with that. If you keep your word..." Bakugou says, still a bit in a trance as much as he'd deny it.

"Bakugou," She smiles sinisterly, "When a Goddess gives her word, she's bound for all eternity." She then draws an "x" on her shoulder to seal the deal.

"All right, you're on."

"I knew you'd see it my way." She smiles and her eyes glow that golden hue once more. She moves away from him, "So, when you steal the book," She then displays a star in the sky, "Follow that star beyond the horizon. You'll find yourself in Tartarus. My realm of Chaos."

"Tartarus. I'll see you there." Bakugou says and Toga moves up to him quickly, having the dagger pointed at his throat. "It's a date then..." She says and then hands him back his dagger.

"So where were we? Oh yes," She starts moving away from him.

"You were holding your breath..."