Chapter 17

Grayson's POV

We went racing after Herobrine as he led us to a very open room. There was a 4*4 pit of lava right in the middle of the room. It was guarded by iron bars that surrounded the whole thing. The whole room was 30*30 room, made with stone bricks. As we entered, we saw a body chained above the ground. The person was beaten beyond recognition. The person had a black eye, a twisted ankle, and blood and bruises all over them. But I knew the person right away when I saw a small detail that told me.

The person had a white PINK, thick strapped tank top with small black shorts with chains that connected the loops where you put a belt in. The person also had dark galaxy converse.

Just like what Jinx had on the first time we met her.

"Oh god. Is that..." Mia asked quietly, as her voice cracked.

"Yeah, it's Jinx." Drake whispered.

"So. My little slaves have come to get their "friend" back and defeat me!? That's cute but you'll never succeed. You see, I am the most powerful god there is." Herobrine exclaimed, making all of us jump and throwing a fireball to Jinx and merely missing her head.

"Well, you see. You're not the most powerful there is." Armen said, smartly.

"Is that so? Then who is the most powerful?" Herobrine skeptically responded.

"Your brother." Mia said.

"Notch." Herobrine snarled under his breath. He screamed in rage and threw another fireball at Jinx. This time, hitting her legs. She started coughing. Then her eyes went black. She broke out of her chains and raced up to Herobrine.

"Jinx, please get away from him." Mia said, gripping her sword.

"She won't listen to you. She's mine. She finally went to the right side." Herobrine exclaimed, stroking Jinx's cheek. Jinx had a expressionless face while he did that.

"Get them." He commanded and Jinx's face turned to sorrow then anger as she charged at us.