Chapter 12

Mia's POV

I had just gotten out of that crap hole of a place before the entrance caved in, leaving Jinx still trapped with her demon of a father. Grayson collapsed against the tree stump and began having a panic attack.

"Why did we leave her there! Why... Why did I go without her?! We need to go back!" Grayson blurted out, before I came and comforted him. I kneeled down to his height and hugged him. He rested his head in the crook of my neck and began crying. I wanted to rub his back, but I didn't want to hurt him after what Herobrine did.

"Grayson, please. We will go back for her. She'll be ok." I lied straight through my teeth. I didn't know if she was even alive.

"What if its too late?" He asked quietly.

"It's never too late." I responded. I began rubbing his back. He flinched but didn't protest.

After about 20 minutes of calming Grayson down, we had started to talk about preparing for the battle for Herobrine. To get Jinx back.

"What's are plan?" Armen asked, not looking up from his feet.

"We need to get the last of Herobrine out of you. Then we can get some diamond armor and swords from my house. Next we can get our friend back." Drake explained. Armen nodded. We all agreed to take Herobrine out of Armen first.

•45 Minutes Later•

"Done." Drake said out of breath. Armen had just passed out. Luke and Grayson helped him up. Armen woke.

"Am I normal?" He asked. We all nodded happily. We all got into a group hug. We dispersed a couple minutes later.

"Alright, so I wanted to know if any of you have any secrets or information of Jinx, now would be the time because they could help us."

"I... I do." Grayson said, shyly.

"Which is?" Drake said. Then Grayson explained Jinx's plan. She was going to kill herself in order to save us. She told Grayson that she would kill Herobrine with a blade that would enter his heart. But if she did, she would die instantly.