She looked for updates, then she took her notes and studied for an hour. After she was done, she slept.

Time skip

Hooriya made breakfast in which her brother helped her after completing her chores she went to the university

At the university

She entered the campus only to be greeted by whispers and odd looks. She ignored everyone, and just when she was about to reach her locker, Michelle's minions surrounded her.

?:- Oh, so you came, Miss Entrepreneur

(said sarcastically)
Hoor just rolled her eyes and started to move forward.
?:- Where were you madam from the past few days
H

oor just stared at them and took some steps ahead without giving any attention to their words.
?:- She must be busy... Dating a man much older than her.
Hoor turned around and saw their wicked smirks, which disgusted her to the core, and in a blink, she charged upon that girl
Hoor:- mind your language freakhead and dare to say these cheap words again ,next you will be laying in your 4 feet grave.
She growled and pushed her hard on the wall while the other girls came to save their friend
:- Now you're threatening her cuz she said something very little (she turned around) as you guys already know about the affair of miss not so perfect and our professor she knew that exams are about to start that is why she was preparing how to attain good remarks by her cheap ta... (cried in pain)argh leave me.
There came Michelle, who heard everything who took fistful of that girl's hairs and pulled it ever so harshly.

Hooriya's POV-

I just came, and a drama was already waiting for me when I was holding the collar of Selene. One of Michelle's minions was another minion, and she started pooping from her mouth. But what shocked me even more was that Michelle was pulling her hair harshly.
Michelle:- What the heck were you spatting put bitch.
?:- Mish, what happened to you? Leave me. You also hated her. Why are you pulling my ... arghhh... hai..rs damn it leave
She pulled it even more and I thought if she pulled a bit more then her scalp will gonna be bald and as if I cared but the thing that my bully is now standing up for me and that too against her friends is something which I never imagined ever in my life.

Michelle : Do you even know whom are you talking about? You good for nothing bullshit. He has his own family, and on top of that, you have the audacity to bad mouth others when you yourself... argh (she left her with a jerk) get lost just get lost and don't you dare to say a word either about my best friend or about my br... professor.

Those girls left, and I also released the one who was under my hold after passing them a nice glare. Michelle stood there, crossing her hands and looking at me with a not so done look. I asked what?
Michelle: Girl, you came after so long, and for real, you didn't even call me back like what the hell I was so worried , leave that aside you didn't even spared a glance at me when I was standing at the entrance. Do you even know how worried I was and you ? You didn't even look at me and went inside as if I were some random dude, bro I was waiting for you from an eternity, and now that you came, you ignored my existence like seriously...?
I was just staring at her, trying hard not to crack up.
Michelle: Are you laughing at me ?😶
Hoor: Yes I am.
Michelle: I am so done with you
Hoor: How come you become like this within few days
Michelle: What do you mean?
Hoor: I mean you were my bully few days ago and now you're behaving like we were best friends since diapers.
Michelle: It'snotlikethatIusedtofeelguiltybuttheragetookthebestofme (mumbling in low tone)
Hoor: huh? I can't hear infrasonic sounds bro
Michelle: I used to feel guilty I am guilty and it's not because you told me to help it's just I feel comfortable around you that's it even if you won't help me I would still be same with you , I am just making up to you.
Hoor: Ahh ohh wahh
Michelle:

Hoor: Yaahh stop being like this and let's just attend the first lecture

And just like this whole 2 weeks and 6 days went by , she used to woke up at 3 offers tahajjud prayer then used to study for her upcoming exams then performs her other prayers after that reciting and understanding Quran she used to cook breakfast and lunch for her family her brother and father too helps her in every way they can
Her schedule got hectic but soon her mother recovered

In the meanwhile her exams also get started she wasn't nervous but the anxiety was at peak

[Back to present]

Hisham: Little rabbit till when will you study... hmm?
Hoor: Bro tomorrow I have my second last exam.
Hisham: Ok just wrap it up soon and go to bed.
Hoor: Will see now go I need to focus
Hisham: You punk, eat some fruits I mixed poison in it. He said and went downstairs to his room.

Time skip- after her exam

Everyone came out of examination hall, Michelle and Hooriya went to canteen together to buy coffee for themselves after buying they sat on one of the chairs.

Michelle: After these sickening exams over I really need a trip to clear off my head.
Hoor: You sure do
Michelle: Just that one last exam and I am gonna sleep for a whole day after giving it then the next day I am gonna fly off to somewhere thrilling.
Hoor: Better study for that "one last exam".
Michelle: Oh how I wish my brother to help me study the subject he teaches us. Let it be.
Hoor: I will make sure for him to help you out.
Michelle: You know he used to call me mishi when we were young.

They both were talking but were unaware of the person who was listening to their conversation the whole time.

Hoor: Let's go I will buy you ice cream from your favorite parlor,  my treat.
Michelle: You know that I won't say no to free food ,so, count me in.

They both were exiting the campus and Hooriya's phone started ringing she saw it was her reminder she set for the meeting.

Hoor thought : Oh no it means the day of my exam and the day for the meeting is same shoot and that too in another country damnn how will I manage both .

To be continued...