|| a good old beating pt. 1 ||

Start from the beginning

I turn to see the person who tapped me to see Mina there.

'i guess she was okay after all. i worry too much haha.'

"ah thanks sorry Mina! if it weren't for you i'd have missed the train!"

"Nah, it's no problem, i know how music can capture people, unless you're a podcast person?" Mina chuckled.

"hehe, no i can't keep up with podcasts." i said as i got in line to board the train.

i found a space but i was quickly bombarded by the busyness of the train, finding two men either side me, squeezing me between them.

'fuck it's really busy today, is there an event on or something? man i don't know. all i know it's that im being squished to death by these two men.'

Then through the two people who are squeezing the air out of me, i see Mina signalling me to follow her. It seems she's found some seats, i try to move but im stuck.

'for fucks sake i can't move! im gonna have to talk to them.'

Turns out i didn't have to as a muscular arm grabs my wrist  and pulls me from between the two men.

"Come here dumbass, Raccoon eyes has been trying to tell you for the last 3 minutes." Bakugo scowled, rolling his eyes.

"haha yeah thanks, i couldn't move though. those guys were squishing me to death!" i chuckled sheepishly.

"Then be stronger dumbass." He said sarcastically.

"Thanks for the advice boom-boy."

"WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME?!" Bakugo yelled angrily, drawing attention to the both of us.

The others, Kirishima, Sero, Mina and Kaminari were trying to hold in their laughter. But, as normal they were doing a terrible job.

"EH?! YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY?!" He yelled at them.

'Ouch, my ears hurt. Fucks sake this guy is loud.'

"It's alright calm down, chill... wait till our stop."
I say, in attempt to stop the stares we are getting from people. it's cramped in here and if they start a fight... who knows what would happen.

"Tsk, fine. But i'm still doing this."

He grabs me by the collar and swings me to beside him, my back hitting the chair slightly.

"Ow!" I squealed, glaring at him.

"I need a nickname for you... it's only fair... how about Ashtray. Your quirk is smoke, right? It's fitting." He muttered, smirking.

"Uh- yeah it's smoke. Now let go of me, pervert." i scoffed, trying to get him off me.

"IM NOT A—"

He suddenly realises what he's about to yell in a train full of people and lowers his voice. At his sudden pause, i giggle.

"i'm not a pervert dumbass, and stop fucking laughing."

He says in a growl?

'did he just fuckin, growl at me? he really is a bitch.'