Why me?

Im rocking my head back and forth with my headphones in listening to Dr Dre - The Next Episode (San Holo Remix) when I was interrupted by constant banging on the wall behind me. God! This is why I hate living in cheap ass apartments with fucking papers for walls.

I have been living in my apartment for a good nine years and I have had no fucking problem with any of my neighbours but ever since Bonny and Clyde moved in a couple of months ago all I hear is thumps and moans. I cant even sit on my bed drinking anything without literally being pushed forward from the amount of physical force coming from the wall.

I lazily get off my bed walking to the centre of my room, cranking the volume higher to prevent any external sounds pounding my eardrums ugh! Breathing out slowly I start dancing to the music, letting each and every sound flow through me like water. Feeling every beat pumping around my body. Musicality is my life, dance is my life.

I stop abruptly thinking of my dads words ''Jordan, I want you to dance like there is no tomorrow, dance like today will be the last day you live, dance for the love of dance. Musicality is your life, dance is your life, but you have to prove it''. My breathing becomes heavier and I start to well up and the next thing I know I'm sobbing uncontrollably, the two most important people in my life were taken from me, the two people who were supposed to love me unconditionally were erased from my life. I cant believe I have no parents, no family, no one to love me.

I was too young to lose my them, too young to go through such pain, too young to have battled such torture, but dance had helped me and only dance. Why me? Why was I so alone? Was I put on this earth to suffer on my own? Why me?