Is she seriously getting his number?

Y/n shakes her head, scanning her items at the self check-out, and a smile spreads on her face.

-

She tells Sana about it after getting home, Sana already waiting for her by napping on her couch. They spend most of their time together at Y/n's place, mostly because Y/n doesn't have a roommate but also because Momo's girlfriend Eunji is spending a lot of time at Sana's place, so it would just be kind of awkward for all of them to be cramped together in their tiny apartment.

Over the past few weeks, a lot of Sana's stuff has started to migrate over into Y/n's apartment, and it makes her smile whenever she spots something new of her girlfriend between her own things. At first it was just a toothbrush, and then Sana's bodywash, and then a few articles of clothing placed next to Y/n's in her wardrobe.

She knows they techincally went exclusive long ago, but having Sana's things at her place almost feels more official than any of that, and it makes Y/n feels extremely happy and content. Like it's final. They're together, Sana and her.

Y/n tries not to think about a future where Sana's things might disappear and focus on them now, because they're happy, and that's all that counts.

So when Y/n recounts what happened at the story, a part of her expects Sana to react in a negative way. Because she technically had something going with both Roseanne and Taeyong in the past, and maybe there might be certain feelings lingering in her.

But Sana just gapes at her, and then lurches forward to grip Y/n's shoulders. "Y/n, that's perfect!" She smiles, wide and happy and Y/n chuckles at the unexpected reaction.

"It is?"

"You don't understand!" Sana exclaims. "I- Y/n I always felt so guilty about what happened with both of them, and now they can get over me by falling in love with each other."

Y/n snorts and gently pushes her girlfriend off. "That thing with Taeyong happened months ago. What makes you think he's still hung up on you?"

"Uhm, excuse me? Have you seen me?" Sana gasps, watching Y/n walk into the kitchen to put away the groceries. "Y/n!"

"What?"

"Are you saying I'm that easy to get over?"

Y/n just smiles, which irritates Sana even more so she leaves and sits back down on the couch in the living room where she busies herself with her phone. Y/n rolls her eyes and continues emptying the bag from the store, until her phone starts vibrating on the counter to notify her of an incoming video-call from her mom.

She's reluctant to pick up, because it's a call and that's just as bad as brussel sprouts in Y/n's book, but there's also the fact that her mom doesn't know about Sana. She doesn't know Y/n's in a relationship, with a girl, which is weird enough because Chaeyoung usually has a really hard time keeping things to herself.

Y/n accepts the call and walks over to sit down on the other couch so Sana won't be visible to her mom.

"Hi sweetie!" She chirps. She's sitting in their living room, a cup of tea on her lap with her reading glasses on top of her nose. For a flicker of a moment, Y/n sees herself in her features, which is nice because people usually don't ever compare her to anyone else but that man. "Before you start; yes I know you hate talking on the phone, but I wanted to see your face. "

Y/n chuckles, picking up a pillow to hug it against her chest. Her eyes flicker to Sana. She's playing a game on her phone, something she didn't get to do in the past few weeks due to their finals, which now are finally over. She's obviously trying not to listen to their conversation but Y/n knows she is anyways.