"Hey, uhm." She then starts talking. "About that... About what happened between Sana and me and you, I know I already apologized to you, but it was really rushed and I think you deserve better than that."

Y/n shakes her head. "It's okay, though. It's- It's already forgotten."

"Is it really?" Roseanne gives her a knowing look and a sincere smile, her dimples showing. "I just don't want there to be bad blood between us. I think we'd get along, you know? You seem to be a nice person, I mean, you have to be if Sana's so crazy about you, yeah?"

"Oh." Y/n's smile must be strained and really bad to look at because Roseanne chuckles, shaking her head. "So... uhm. You want to be friends?" Y/n asks.

Roseanne chuckles. "Cute." Y/n gives her half hearted glare which only makes Sana's friend smile wider. "I'm not saying we should start hanging out all the time." Roseanne clarifies. "But I'm trying to mend my friendship with Sana and I just want you to know that I'm not up to anything, and I'd just like a chance to prove that I'm not like, some sort of villain."

"I never felt that way about you." Y/n is quick to say, feeling a little more at ease because she'd like to believe that she's good at judging peoples' sincerity, and Roseanne looks like she's being honest right now. "I just don't want be rubbing our relationship under your nose, like-"

"I don't feel that way anymore, Y/n." Roseanne shakes her head. "I felt so guilty when you two broke up. That's not who I am, I promise. I'm just happy for Sana, and I'm really thankful that she found someone like you. I'll find someone too, eventually." There is still hurt evident behind her words, heartbreak written across her features, and Y/n admires the strength that's behind all of it.

She never really considered Roseanne's point of view after things got so messed up. While it was hard for Sana and Y/n, it couldn't have been easy for Roseanne, either.

Y/n slowly nods her head. "I'm sure you will."

Roseanne looks relieved, and gives her another blinding smile. "You're really alright, Y/n. Thank you for giving me a chance." Her eyes flicker to the clock behind Y/n and she widens them drastically. "Oh shit, I gotta run. I'm glad we talked and thank you for being so understanding, maybe we can hang out soon? You know, the three of us, if that's not too weird, but anyway-" She's walking backwards and Y/n opens her mouth, spotting the person standing in her way.

"Hey, man watch-" Y/n starts but Roseanne collides with the worker right then, sending the cans she's been placing on the shelf flying to the ground. "Out." Y/n finishes with a sigh. That girl seriously is as clumsy as she said she was.

"Shit." Roseanne curses again, leaning down to help the male worker pick up the items. He's wearing an elf costume and Y/n feels kind of bad for him but fails to hide her smile of amusement. "Wow, I'm really on a fucking roll today, I'm sorry, miss."

"Ah, no it's okay. You don't have to help." The guy smiles at Roseanne, fixing the pointy hat on his head and Y/n has to do a double-take when it stops hiding his face.

Isn't that Taeyong?

As in, that Taeyong that used to have a crush on Sana and left Y/n kind of heartbroken after witnessing their kiss at his birthday party? That... suddenly feels like a lifetime ago.

She feels like she's in the middle of some sort of rom-com because Taeyong blinks at Roseanne and gives her a bright smile which causes Roseanne to drop the cans again. They both laugh, flustered.

What the fuck is happening.

Y/n quietly starts to back away from the scene, not wanting Taeyong to spot her, and before she approaches the check-outs she turns to look over her shoulders again, just in time to see Taeyong talking to Roseanne and her typing something into her phone.