Sana made it as good as it could get. She made Y/n feel safe, kept checking on her like

"Y/n, you okay? You with me? We can stop if you want-"

"No! No, Sana, please just- can you just..."

"Yeah, yeah baby, I got you."

And well, she definitely wasn't lying.

Sana took care of Y/n in a way no one else would have done, touching and handling Y/n like everything she was doing that night was the most important task of her entire life.

Maybe Sana's thinking of it, too. Last night. How it felt, skin on skin, lips brushing over the most sensitive parts of their bodies, the sounds Y/n made she feels absolutely embarrassed about right now but which made Sana's eyes darken in the moment.

Either way, her girlfriend's gaze turns heavy and knowing and before Y/n knows it, Sana is hovering above her, pressing her down into the bed much like she did yesterday. And despite her suggestive actions, the look on her face is nothing short of gentle and warm. "Y/n... you were so hot last night."

Y/n blinks up at her, feeling heat rising up her neck. "Don't talk about that."

Sana chuckles, her chest rumbling against Y/n's own. "Your voice is so low but it goes really high when-"

"You better shut up if you want that to happen again." Y/n rushes out, smiling triumphantly when Sana snaps her mouth shut with eyes full of fear.

She laughs at the pout on the younger's lips, leaning up to kiss it away, morning breath be damned. Sana deepens the kiss after a second and Y/n feels like melting into the bed, the kisses slow and warm and languid. Sana drags it out until they have to pull apart for air and leans up a fraction, brushing her thumbs over Y/n's temples like she wants to make Y/n purr like a cat and honestly, she would, if she could, that's how blissed out she feels this morning.

"Turn around." Sana mumbles. "To rub your back?" She tilts her head when Y/n gives her a questioning look.

Y/n falls asleep after a few minutes of Sana massaging gentle circles into the base of her spine while she's talking and asking Y/n random questions.

The last thing she hears is Sana saying something about Christmas, and family, and spending it together.

-

The next few weeks seem to fly past Y/n in the blink of an eye.

She swears it was Thanksgiving just yesterday, but one look at the date on her phone proves that it is in fact already December. Finals are once again just around the corner. The stress that comes with them robs her of proper sleep so the first day of Christmas month (as Jeongyeon likes to call it) sees her walking around like a soulless excuse of a human being.

It doesn't really help that both her and Sana are too busy to properly see each other. While Y/n tends to grow tired really quickly if they spend too much time together, Sana's presence always helps Y/n relax, and Sana's smile always makes all of Y/n's problems pale in comparison.

They have to settle for Line conversations and daily competitions on who can find a more ridiculous emoji inside the app (Sana always wins). Sana will send her a voice message at the end of the day even though she knows she won't get one in return, but Y/n always looks forward to them. Hearing Sana tell her what she's having for dinner and ranting about shows on Netflix and always ending the messages by telling Y/n how much she misses her is kind of what helps Y/n get through the days.

Their friends say that Y/n and Sana don't really behave like girlfriends should and they're always so damn shocked when they hear that Sana and Y/n haven't seen each other in like three days, but it works for them and Y/n doesn't care what others think.