“We should go home, then.” Y/n pecks Sana’s cheek, just because Sana looks so soft and cute and because she wants to. She smiles when Sana blushes.

“Yeah probably.” Sana nods her head, her lower lip jutting out. “But we didn’t even get to spend actual time together.”

“You can sleep over, if you want.” Y/n suggests.

“Hmm. Okay.”

“Let’s go, then.”

“Just one more minute.” Sana closes her eyes and Y/n chuckles, moving her hand to the back of her neck. She starts rubbing gentle circles into the muscles there and Sana goes practically boneless against her when Y/n’s fingers travel up to her temples and over her head.

“Feel good?” Y/n whispers. Sana sighs and nods her head, letting Y/n do her magic for a while longer. “Sana?” Y/n nudges her gently after a few minutes.

“Hm?”

“Don’t fall asleep.” She smiles fondly, tugging on Sana’s earlobe to get her attention.

“I won’t.” Sana assures her, smiling sleepily when she blinks her eyes open. She pulls Y/n closer to press a kiss on her lips. “Y/n, you look so hot with those glasses.”

Y/n huffs out a laugh, instinctively reaching up to fix them on her nose. “You’re only saying that because they’re yours.”

“Nope. And that thing you do,” Sana makes the motion on her own face, pushing up with her index finger on the bridge of her nose. “That kills me. It’s so cute. It makes me want to kiss you until your lips are all red and puffy and—”

“Stop.” Y/n places her palm over Sana’s face and pushes her back, mostly just to block Sana’s view so she doesn’t see the blood rushing to Y/n’s cheeks.

Sana laughs and grips Y/n’s wrist to stop her from pushing Sana away again. She tangles their fingers together instead and Y/n thinks maybe she shouldn’t be so easy, always letting Sana distract her with her words and touches.

But then Sana snuggles up against her and Y/n can’t really find it in herself to care so much.

“Y/n… when are you meeting your family?”

Y/n sobers up a little at the question. “Friday night.”

“Are you going to stay there for a while?”

“No. It’s just dinner.” Y/n tries to shrug it off, not wanting to break the gentle atmosphere around them.

Sana squeezes her arms around her. “Don’t be nervous. It will be okay, Y/n.”

Y/n nods her head. “Yeah, I’m sure it will be. And I’m not nervous I just… I don’t really feel like it’s necessary anymore? I’m mostly over the whole issue, so.”

“Hey, no.” Sana shakes her head. “Don’t say that. You said you guys never sat down to talk about it. It might give everyone the closure they need.”

Y/n blinks at Sana, shrugging her shoulders a little. “I just don’t want them to apologize. I don’t actually blame them for anything that happened.”

“Not even your stepdad?”

“Not even him.” Y/n leans her head against Sana’s shoulder, blinking sleepily.

“You have too much of a good heart.” Sana smiles, hugging her a little closer.

Y/n sighs and closes her eyes. “Let’s go. I’m tired.”

That’s enough to get Sana going and Y/n chuckles at how fast Sana cleans everything up because she wants to get Y/n home as soon as possible so she can sleep.