31: rise of the devil

Start from the beginning

"Yoongi?" My eyebrow rose in utter confusion.

"His Highness want your presence." He spoke in such a low tone. Voice deeper than usual, his demeanor stiff and force as if he was controlled to do this against his own will.

It is him again?

My face twisted in annoyance. "Take me to my father."

______

DAHYUN

Eyes darting in every corner of the place, confusion started to bubble inside me. It feels oddly familiar scenario to me yet unfamiliar at the same time. Did everyone dissappear after I left or what?

Nayeon and Jeongyeon were walking ahead while the tall demon is beside me. Sighing, I drape an arm on Tzuyu's shoulder— almost colliding against the wall when she suddenly faded leaving me flabbergasted. Shock, my gaze was fixated where Tzuyu was earlier. Then my eyes darted over the two women walking ahead but they weren't there anymore.

What actual fuck is happening?

I look behind but was greeted by empty space. Y/n wasn't there.

Only the darkness swallowing every corner of the place.

What is this? Are we in some sort of illusion or in a maze? It feels so quiet. Something was off but I can't point it out. To confirm anything, I stride over our suppose to be destination.

The Elites dorm.

______

TZUYU

Dark, empty and quiet.

It accompanied me as my footsteps resonated trough the marble walls of the hallway as I stride forward.

The other disappeared without any trace as if they were transported somewhere where we won't be able to communicate with each other.

The only question is..

Are they in the same place as me but different dimension? Or all was just an illusion?

Well, only way to find out and that is to walk ahead and head to the Elites dorm.

_________

JEONGYEON

It was dark, empty and cold. Its something that I can't bear with.

My teeth clattered as I find my out to this endless maze. Figuring out that I was alone, the hallway suddenly transition to old Palace, filled with old marble statues of the seven deadly sins' demons.

It was odd enough that we didn't see anyone back there and it was even more when I was suddenly transported here.

This whole situation I was in confuses me.

Who would even dare to do this and what's the intention of the culprit? It could be because the person behind this mess is after us?

Or one of us.

I rub my palms together seeking for warm as the coldness creeping trough the marble floor enveloped me.