27: the journey continue

—» • «—

the destination

—» • «—

━━

You

The time felt like had stopped. With the defeaning silence I can hear my own heavy breathing so was Tzuyu. Dahyun stood there with a cocky smile on her face, her crimson eyes glow beautifully under the lime glow of the moon above us.

"How in the world you escaped?" Tzuyu asked after the silence, earning a devilish chuckle from the pale demon.

A grin blossoms on Dahyun's lips. "Well as long as shadows exist, it wasn't that hard." she whistled softly then diverted her gaze on me. "Nice to see you again love."

I stand on my feet then face the pale devil with a conflicted emotion on my face. "Is she in a sane state or what?" i subtly whispered to Tzuyu.

The tall deadly queen let out a scoffed. "Of course not dumbass! She's out of her control. She can harm us anytime even its against her will."

"Hmm you talk too long." Dahyun interrupted, marching a few steps forward. "Shall we have some fun?" her head tilted,  a sick smile graced over her lips.

A shudder made its way to my spine, gaze flickering to meet with Dahyun's unreadable chocolate orbs. A glint of mischief glint on them.

"I don't want to do this but I had to." Tzuyu muttered quietly and strode ahead, heading to the pale deadly queen with a look of determination in her eyes.

Dahyun chuckled in amusment at that.

"Oh so you're asking for a duel." Her eyebrows knotted playfully, lipa curling into a sick grin before disappearing into the thin air. Tzuyu wasn't shock of course for she have already know Dahyun's ability and as Dahyun charges her attack, she disappeared.

Then a second after, a flick of lighr dances with the air, clashing against each other.

My mouth agape at the sight before me. Both possessed the inhuman ability of speed that I could barely see them moving. All i could figure out were small flicker of light.

I flinch when a hand sneakily made its way around my body and teleported me meters away from the battle ground of the two deadly queen; Tzuyu and Dahyun.

"Stay here." Whispered a very familiar voice, her addicting scent filling up my nose. I turn around and sees Nayeon. Her glowing white eyes gazed at me with such fondness but she immediately dirverted it away when Jeongyeon called her out for help.