Celebration in Laverna's Punishment

After the curse was broken, everyone in the kingdom held a wedding celebration for Maria and James.

All was well for the celebration until Laverna showed up.

"Ah, I see that the Prince managed to break my curse." said Laverna turning her attention to James. He went to approach Maria who was chatting among other ladies. 

"Maria. Do you know who this mistress of evil is?" asked James. Maria turned her attention to Laverna. 

"I remember you!, You're the one who cursed me as a child!" exclaimed Maria pointing her finger at the evil fairy.

The King and Queen were shocked to see the return of the fairy who cursed their daughter all those years ago.

"You who cursed my child, Prepare to face the consequences." said the King giving his warning to Laverna.

He called his attendants and he commanded them to snap her staff in half. This in turn, caused the evil fairy and her staff to turn to dust effectively killing Laverna once and for all.

The celebration continued and the castle staff returned to resume their duties. The fire stood up and flickered, and then finished cooking the food. 

The roast sizzled away. The cook boxed the kitchen boy's ears. The maiden finished plucking the chicken. 

After James and Maria got married, they lived long and happily until they died.

The End.