*3

Young Do's pov

I stopped by the convenience store to get some Ramen to stop my hunger from getting in my way. I entered in to see someone whom I don't get along with .

"Yah Yeo Ra what are you doing here at this hour, shouldn't you be working at the afternoons ".

She looked at me with a slouching face,"The part timer quit, since when do you keep a check of my schedule".

"To avoid you ",I smirked at her.

Then I grabbed a Ramen from the shelf slowly throwing it on the counter.

"That'll be 2.5 bucks".

After paying I asked her ,"Do you need a tip off ".

"No thank you I'm good, so just get you butt of here" she spoke making a quick fake smile at me.
After walking out i met Tae Ho on my way.

"Ya Tae ho what are you doing here , I thought you were with Myungsoo", I asked him.
"Ah I'm here to grab a drink with Yeo Ra, now that you're here too wanna join", just then he looked at Yeo Ra working inside ,"Oh never mind don't mind my asking we'll drink another time when Yeo Ra's not around", he said smiling at me.

"Ya why do you hang out with that brat do you want yourself to turn into an idiot just like her". i raised an eyebrow at him.

"Don't get me started about both of you will this hatred go on until you guys die".

"Even after I die , Where's Myungsoo " .

"He's at the club".

"And you didn't go instead you're going to drink with this brat", I asked him.

"Myungsoo is gonna sleep at school tonight. My mom Is back from her trip if I go home late she'll never believe me if I wasn't at the club but when I'm with Yeo Ra she never doubts never", he replied .

"Alright then I'll leave".
I walked past him he raised his voice looking at me," I dont think the hatred is going to last forever do you want me to open up about the crush you had on someone in kindergarten ".

I walked as fast as I could , "Don't you dare open your mouth about it ", I said without looking at him walking to my motorcycle.
The girl whom I had a crush on in kindergarten was none other than Yeo Ra. When were in kindergarten Myungsoo and I were bullied once and after Yeo Ra had beat up the guys Myungsoo and I developed a crush on her. Myungsoo told me about his crush on her. But I had never opened my mouth to him, instead I did it to Tae ho about how I gushed over her. But that was only lasted for a while , we were just kids that time.

As we grew up we fought over smallest things possible , we were so out of control while we would fight, pulling pranks on each other, no one knew what to do with us.
____________________________________________________________________
***************************************************************
Author's pov