Part 2 - problem

Madison's POV:
I woke up on John B's couch with Kiara. I think i drank so much yesterday that I can't remember half of what had happened.

As i got up, my head started aching like hell. After sitting on the couch for a few minutes getting to my own head, i stand up to see if there was anything to eat.

But my first sight was JJ unconsciously sleeping on the floor.

Pope had just awakened from the sofa on the outside.

"Morning Pope" i say with a lazy smile.

"Morning Mads" he says back.

"Do you know where John B is?" I asked Pope who was still trying to figure out what planet he was on.

"In the bedroom, with Sarah I suppose" he says and points at a door in the hall.

"Thanks" i smile and start going towards the hall.

I try to step over a sleeping JJ on the floor, but it was kind of impossible. So I decided to crawl over the couch and to the other side.

As i had gotten over to the other side, i hear JJ starting to speak.

"Surprised you didn't step on my face" he said with a raspy morning voice.

I decided to be mature and just ignore the unnecessary comment.

I started walking again and stopped as JJ again had something to say.

"And you're calling me rude? I'm not the one who ignores it when someone speaks to me" he says from the floor.

I take a deep breath and turn to his direction.

"Me ignoring your stupid comment is a rather natural way of reacting after your behavior towards me yesterday. So yes, I'm calling you rude" i answer as calm as possible.

"You speak so mature, when we all know you have no maturity inside that little brain of yours" he says and gets up from the ground.

I start laughing.

"Brave of you for using both maturity and brain in the same sentence, when you don't own any of them" i say and paste a smirk on my face.

"Will you two stop fighting" Kiara mumbles from the couch.

"Yes. Anything else you have to say?" I say and start walking closer up to him.

Anger starts building in his eyes, and in his facial expression's.

"You bratty little bitch-" he starts but I interrupt him with "great. I suppose my work here is done".

I turn around and start walking, and as i turned i got a little glimpse of his half open mouth.

I grab the door handle of the bedroom and open the door, only to find Sarah and John B aggressively making out on the bed.

They both flashed looks at me as i opened the door.

"Morning lovebirds. Anyway John do you own any food in this house? Im starving" i groan.

"Go eat JJ or something, i see you two love each other very much" he says sarcastically and i hear Sarah giggle.

I roll my eyes.

"Ha ha very funny. I guess I'll just come back after you two finish fucking each other" i say and close the door.

"Hey Mads, we should probably head home. Your parents must be worried. And we can get something to eat at my house" Kie says.

Yeah, my parents must be worried. About Kiara.