"Shouldn't do what?"

"I'm going to show you something. But you must not tell anyone, unless you have my permission, we could both get in danger to the point it would put out lives at risk."

"I'm not gonna tell." I reassure.

"Good. Hold out your hands, palm up please." The Moon Goddess instructs. I follow suit and stay quiet. "Now you must stay perfectly still throughout this okay?"

"I'll try." I giggle nervously.
Oh god! What is she gonna do!

The Moon Goddess's eyes turn fully white, and she begins to mumble foreign words. I stare at her disorientated figure in horror and confusion.
A few seconds later, my head is thrown back unwillingly and a gasp escaped my lips. Darkness inaccessible my eyes slowly, and I can't do anything to stop it.

(ZACKS FLASHBACK FROM POPPYS P.O.V) *Poppy is seeing his past, but cannot intervene.*

Holy shit he looks so young! And happy... his brown hair is slicked back, framing his gorgeous face. his green eyes sparkle with life and happiness, not like they do now.
ZACKS looks more slender in the muscle department. Which is... a change

From what I can remember of my knowledge of his mansion, he was making his way downstairs, towards the garden.

I want to call out to him, grab him and take advantage of this situation. All I want to do is see him happily. But I'm just s ghost in his flashback.
He's outside now, and by the looks of it, he's making his way to a blonde stood beside his sister, daisy, and in a heated conversation.
Must be friends arguing.

"And what are my two most favourite women arguing about this time?" Zack asks them.

Hang on, that blonde looks slightly familiar...

He blonde turns around at the sound of my Zacks voice and smirks.

No fucking way!!

It can't be!

ITS TYLER!! HES FUCKING, FUCKING TYLER!
Only she looks more natural. More... pretty.

I let out a heart-wrenching scream, but nobody could hear me. My wolf was hurt and pained at the thought of someone sleeping or even being intimate with our mate.