-ᗯᕼO Iᔕ TᕼᗩT GIᖇᒪ?-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Cale" - talking

'Cale' - thinking

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'That is DG, a world-famous singer from PTG entertainment, he is also dangerous and the strongest person in this universe, he also has close connections with the chairman Choi, he used to be called James Lee but discarded his identity after he reached his goal. He is the legend of the first generation. How do I know this? No idea...But it is better to keep my cool and not mess it up.'

"Hello!" Cale said as he looked at the pink-haired male and smiled his famous scam smile of his. He was smiling to create a nice impression of one of his seniors from his company.

DG pulled down his mask, revealing his sharp teeth, and then started to speak as Cale was silent.

"Hello, Mr. Heni-"

"Please call me Cale, Mr?"

"Call me DG for now, Right, Mr. Cale, The Chairman has sent me here to test you." He spoke in a low, but sharp, professional voice.

"Huh? The chairman told you to test him? Is he that strong?" Gun asked, surprised, as he picked up his blazer that was on the ground.

"Well, he is strong, haha!"

"Please stay unconscious..."

Goo had regained his consiouness, which Cale didn't like as he is very noisy.

"Hey, don't be a meanie, Callie."

"It's Cale, Goo"

"Ohhh, so you know my name?"

*Gasp*

"Wow, Gun, we are FAMOUS!"

"Bish, I wasn't going to know your name, if your friends weren't yelling it out at the top of his voice, I never would have been dragged into this crap, and SHUT UP!" Cale said while he looked at his surroundings to know if he was safe or not, and then kicked Goo in the back.

"Owwww, You are so me-"

"Goo stop, that is enough, I need to fight Mr. Cal-"

"Why are you still calling me Mr. Cale? Should I call you Mr. DG? Gosh, I take that back, the name sounds weird..."

"Alright, I need to fight Cale and find out his power levels"

"But Mr. D-"

"Call me DG"

"Then call me Cale"

"I called you Cale!"

"No, you didn't, MR. DG!"

"You know what? I do not care!"

"Pfft- You guys are really meant to be partners!" Said Gun, smirking, Goo always annoyed him, and so it was nice seeing someone else being annoyed, someone like James Lee, who always kept his cool even when he fights.

"Be quiet Gun, I am older than you, be nice, and yes. Mr-I mean, Cale, didn't you get a message from H&H company?

"Huh? An email? Well my phone wasn't active for the past few days because...It did not turn on, and I wasn't bothered to turn it on..."

Cale quickly lied as he only woke up in South Korea today only, but as he is very used to lying and scamming, this was just a piece of cake, but he did take out his phone and checked his emails one by one, he had about 400+ emails not read.

'Damn! What the hell? Anyways, H&H company? Ohh, here it is!'

Cale finally found the email DG was talking about, he looked up from his phone and saw all Gun supporting Goo, and both of them looked at Cale, and Cale knew that DG was behind him somehow. He looked at the time, it was past midnight.

He then turned around and saw DG and showed him the letter.

"Yes, this is the email I was talking about. Read it, and well, respond to it. I guess I am going to head back as it is very late, come to PTG tomorrow and well, pass the audition, and yea, see you tomorrow, I guess..."

Before he turned Cale grabbed him by his wrist, DG was expecting that but he acted late. He tried to shake off his grip, but Cale just kept staring at him. Cale whispers quietly so that he and DG only know what he was talking about.

"Who is the girl that was looking at you by the car when Goo woke up, she is not there anymore, but I saw her near my house, does she-"

"WHERE?!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(660 words)

-author out-