Because for him, all the conditions to achieve the goal Already have it."

    "As a container to awaken the two-faced Nuo's knotweed! And, the curse most likely found a way to check and balance Wutiao teacher."

    Jiu Jiulin finished speaking in one breath, and looked at Wutiao Wu.

    The tall, white-haired man nodded, "That makes sense...but Lin hasn't said why it's Xia Youjie." "..."

    "

    If you're familiar with Wutiao teacher to this extent, let's choose one between Stoka and your best friend teacher."

    Not to mention whether there is really anyone who can avoid the 360° six eyes without dead angle to follow, just thinking of himself as Stoka's target, Gojo Satoru has goose bumps all over his body,

    "Student Jiujiulin, don't say it indifferently. The ghost story scares the teacher." Wujo Wu raised his forehead.

    "I believe in the teacher's judgment on Mr. Xia Youjie's death, so I am more inclined that someone manipulated his body."

    Even if he is as strong as Wujo teacher, he can't be unshakable in the face of his "resurrected" best friend.

    Mr. Xia Youjie is the emotional weakness of Mr. Wutiao.

    "If it were me, it would be the safest way to force the enemy out of the battle if he couldn't beat it, and manually lower the balance of victory to our side."

    Jiujiulin continued.

    "Is there any conjurer who can force people to lose their mobility..."

    The super-reasoning time ended and the information was blocked.

    "..." What was he going to say?

    Gojo Satoru also got stuck for a moment, turned his head and stared at him.

    Jiujiulin began to think about their purpose of appearing here. "Super reasoning" should convince the teacher, right?

    "Um, so the teacher thinks who is behind the scenes?"

    "Sto, bah, Xia Youjie." Wujo Wu replied subconsciously.

    He was silent for a while, unable to figure out why he gave the name of his best friend.

    A certain kind of existence forcibly distorted his cognition.

    Gojo Satoru glanced at Ninety-Nine Lin, and there were many secrets hidden in his own students.

    "I'll go check it out..."

    Before he finished speaking, Gojo Satoru disappeared in front of Jiujiu Lin.

    Before Jiujiulin could find a big tree to enjoy the shade, Wujo Wu came back again.

    "He disappeared."

    Jiujiulin heard Wutiaowu's tone indifferently.