chapter 3 :P

"Think about me"...

I contemplate the odd offer in my mind for several moments, before realizing that the only thing I can think about when thinking about him is how I can't think about him. Because in reality, I know nothing about Minho.

There's a spider on my head.

He hasn't ever expressed his desire to talk to me, until now maybe, which is why I have limited knowledge of him. So I just look at the boy with a confuddled expression. In return, he flashes the slightest smile.

"You don't know much about me do you."

He finally removes his hand that was still clasped against my face. I let out a slow, shaky breath that I didn't realize I was holding, carefully taking my time even when breathing because of the terror that jumps to my mind when I wonder if my movements will awaken the spider.

There's a spider on my head.

"I guess I can tell you about myself while we wait for pest control to arrive. Since you obviously can't talk about yourself."

Through my internal panic, I mentally sit myself back to prepare and listen to his story. Aside from the fact that a distraction might be exactly what I need, this is genuinely something that, embarrassingly enough, I have been wanting to know for a long time.

"My name is Lee Minho. I'm seventeen years old and I attend JYP high."

I nearly snort, narrowing my eyes and glaring at him.

I already knew that much.

He ignores my reaction and carries on. "I love singing and dancing. Most days after school, I hang out at the gym to practice dance with my friends. Sometimes we go to coin karaoke, and we dance and sing there too. Either way," he smirks, "I am unarguably the best dancer. I'm one of the heads of the dance team at school. It's my passion."

My eyes widen with interest as Minho begins to open up to me about his personal life, because this information is actually very fascinating. I never knew he was a dancer, because frankly all anyone ever talks about is his good looks.

"You should totally come watch me dance one day." he suddenly proposes.

What.

The suggestion is almost enough to make my jaw drop in shock. Because Lee Minho just invited me to watch him dance.

But there's a spider on my head.

Yet, my eyes still open wide in surprise, because I never in a thousand years would have expected Minho to invite me to spend time with him, let alone to watch him dance. It's so random, yet...something I would love to witness.

"Anyways, enough about my passion for dancing." Minho carries on, not paying much thought to his own words, "I also have three cats, Soonie, Doongie, and Dori. Soonie and Doongie are both white and orange, but Soonie has a white nose while Doongie has an orange nose. Dori is grey. She's also the youngest. Remember that information. I will break up with any friend that doesn't care about my cats."

Woah woah, how am I supposed to remember all of that?

Minho just continues his long train of words, blabbering, "This one time, Felix thought I had two cats instead of three during a sleepover, and he couldn't even remember their names. So I kicked him out. And the next day I told Seungmin that Felix doesn't care about me and Seungmin said he thought I only had one cat. Can you believe that?"

Minho shakes his head in disbelief, and I nearly fail to contain a giggle of amusement.

There's a spider on my head.