Now what?

(Little bit of a self insert here I think..??)

The boat ride for the next few hours was quiet, and somewhat peaceful.

The boys set Trish to rest inside the turtle room, and the sound of the water against the boat was rhythmic. Y/N sighed. His body rested against the metal of the boat, and his mind wandered using the sound of the waves. He counted each time the sound came, and how long it took for it to happen again. The noise scratched his brain and made him a little sleepy as he stared off into space.

(Idk if I'm weird but when I do shit like listen to a clock tic or bounce my beg at a steady Rhythm I feel like falling asleep on the spot 🙏)

Narancia was looking at his radar, with abbacchio sitting next to him. Behind them was Giorno and mista, followed by Bucciarati and Y/N in the back

"..For now it doesn't look like anyone's trying to tail us."

Narancia said. Giorno had turned himself around to the half dazed, distracted Y/N, and the attentive Bucciarati.

"Bucciarati, shouldn't we be leaving Venice?"

Giorno asked

"The boss has bodyguards directly under him. In all likelihood, he probably already reported our team. We'll be targeted by them next."

Everyone started paying a little closer attention. Well, everyone who was listening at least. Y/N yawned, barely catching onto to what the group was talking about. He looked down at himself. His leg was bouncing, which made him sigh.

He slowly reached into his pocket, taking out his lighter and cig pack.

He pulled one out. The wrinkled paper made him raise an eyebrow.

He put the end in his hand, flicking the lighter a few times. He tilted his head and summoned his stands arm, touching the lighter and reversing time on it. He tried again, and the lighter produced a slightly undersized flame.

"Mistaaa! We're hungry!! What's with the hold up, where's our food!?"

A high pitched voice whined.

Y/N glanced upwards. Mistas tiny stands where floating around his head, all of them demanding a meal.

"Ugh, enough!"

Mista quieted them down before sighing

"I hate to ask this right now, but do you think we could stop by a restaurant or somethin'..?"

He asked with an annoyed half-smile. Bucciarati thought for a moment before nodding

"I suppose we do. Why don't we all grab a bite?"

He offerer, glancing around. He leaned slightly off the side of the boat, preparing to grab onto a black guardrail that attached to the side walk just on the right of them to make an abrupt stop.

He glanced down at Y/N, who nodded and cut the engine as if they had somehow communicated telepathically. The boats motor went silent, and the water around it stopped moving. Bucciarati grabbed onto the rail and kept a firm grip, pulling the boat to a halt.

Just in front of them was a bridge, and a ladder that connected to the water. Narancia was the first to jump off the boat and climb up the rail. Abbacchio followed after, along with mista and Giorno. Abbacchio held his hand out, allowing Y/N to take it and pull himself up.

(Such a gentleman 🤭)

They both exited the boat and pulled themselves up and onto the concrete, Y/Ns cig being held in between his lips. The boys gathered around in a group and Bucciarati went to grab the attention of a server, who happily assisted them in finding a place to sit down.