An interesting reunion

Hey, so part of this chapter is a bit boring, if you don't feel like reading it I get it, summary is just that Y/N and the gang find out they have a mission together to protect Trish, and now they are on their way back to the mainland. Halfway through it starts getting interesting with a fight scene with Y/N so just try and find your own point :)

Y/N silently took a broom in his hand. The sun glared at him using the ocean, the bright light that reflected from the water forced him to divert his eyes as he pretended to sweep.

'Man, a smoke would be great right now' he thought

The woman he came to know as Trish was also sweeping. It was hot, and even worse, he was made wear a stuffy face covers and hats. 

Suddenly, he heard a voice from behind him, in Trish's direction.

"Could you guys wait a few? There's still some people left in there." The voice called. "Well? Think you could clean this place later?"

Y/N didnt turn around, but listened in instead

Then, a female voice spoke. Trish. "So you must be 'La Toilette'?" The feminine voice asked.

"Huhh? Whaddya mean by that?"

"If your name is La Toillete, that'd make this place your house, giving you a say. After all, one calls the shots in their own home."

She paused "of course, if this isn't actually your house, then you really have no business ordering me around." She said before walking past the man.

"Whaaa?? Hold it moron!"

Y/N finally turned his head after the male voice became agitated. His mouth hung open at who he saw.

"What part of come back later don't you understand?!"

Narancia, the idiot. He suddenly pulled out the knife he used on Y/N two days ago, and swung it at Trish. She grabbed his hand and twisted it backwards, pointing it at him.

"The hell..!? Hey, whaddya think your doin pal, knock it off!" He said, strained by grunts.

"Alright cmon! I'll slice you apart!" 

Narancia reached into his pocket and swung out a second knife, it heading straight for Trish's face

A second hand grabbed onto narancia. This time, it was Y/N. The knife stopped just short of Trish's cheek.

"Huhh!? Who are you buddy! Back off!" He yelled as he lifted his leg up to kick Y/N.

"WAIT!"

A loud voice yelled.

"Back off now Narancia. Things arnt as they seem."

The other group members rushed outside of the bathrooms along with Bucciarati

Y/N sighed quietly, letting go of narancia's hand.

"Yeah, didn't I tell you to watch where you're pointing that thing?"

He said, rolling his eyes. Narancias eyes widened slightly.

Pericolo turned his head at the sound of Bucciaratis voice, walking towards him

"That stern voice.. We've kept you waiting." He said in his raspy voice.

"Gentlemen. Bow your heads. This is Mr. Pericolo." Bucciarati stated "A capo from the passione."

Everyone other than Trish bowed their heads lightly at him.

"I reached out to him as soon as we arrived. Mr. Pericolo was kind enough to meet us all here to receive the money."