𝗪𝗼𝘄..

» 𝗢𝗠𝗚 𝗜𝗧𝗦 𝗘𝗥𝗔𝗦𝗘𝗥𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗗, 𝗘𝗥𝗔𝗦𝗘𝗥𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗗'𝗦 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗢 𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗡𝗜𝗧𝗘 «» 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 «

» 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 «

The man unzipped the yellow sleeping bag he was in and stepped out of it, holding it by his leg. "It took eight seconds for you all to shut up." He started "Time is precious, rational students would have understood that." I stared at him for a second, before the realization hit me 'HOLY SHIT THAT'S ERASERHEAD' My eyes widened and I could feel the fanboy in me go crazy.

I tried to keep myself from smiling like an idiot as he annouced his name "Hello I'm Shota Aizawa, your teacher." In my mind I was screaming and running around, like I said the fanboy in me was having an absolute field day. 'MY FAVORITE PRO HERO IS MY HOMEROOM TEACHER AHHHHSHDHR' I was a ticking time bomb ready to explode with happiness at any moment.

He rummaged around in his sleeping bag for a second before pulling out a blue, red and white uniform thing. "Put these on and meet me outside." He held it in the air before handing it to the nearest student.

» 𝗘𝘄 𝗲𝗺𝗼.. 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁 «

Once everyone was outside, we were all lined up, where our yellow eyed teacher stood infront of everyone.

"WHAT?!" Everyone seemed slightly shocked at the fact that instead of going to orientation, we were having a quirk assesment test. Especially the bob cut girl, but Aizawa was quick to cut her off "If you really want to make the big leauges, you can't waste your time with pointless ceremonies." His back was still turned to us as he spoke. He was serious about this.

Everyone gasped in surprise, while I just nodded. He was right, if we wanted to be pros we didn't need to waste time on things that wouldn't help us in the end. "Here at Yueei we aren't bound by traditions." He took a second to pause and turn his head so he was looking at us, his yellow eyes dry. "Meaning that I have the ability to run my class however I see fit." I started to glance around at my classmates, looking for anyone who looked interesting. And my eyes landed on this bird headed boy 'Oh he's emo..' I blinked at him before looking away slowly.

"You have been taking standardized tests your entire lives." Aizawa dug around in his pocket before pulling out a phone "But you never had the opportunity to use your quirks in any of your physical exams." we all stared at the worn out, scruffy looking man as he spoke, none of us uttering a single word.

He looked around, his yellow eyes on all of us "The country wants us to believe that we're all created equal, that those with the most power should not excel faster than others." Some people glanced to the blonde haired boy with red eyes, he had a scrunched up face, made it seem like he was mad 'Yikes.. thats a face only a mother could love' I gulped and turned my attention back to the teacher. "It's not rational. One day the ministry of education will learn." He shifted in his spot, moving his foot back.