𝗔𝗰𝗰𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲

» 𝗠𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘀 «» 𝗡𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 «

» 𝗡𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 «

"Y/n! Y/n! Y/n wake up! It's here!" Hanta shouted, slipping and sliding everywhere across the floor with his socks. He held two envelopes in his hand, both of which sealed with red wax.

Y/n was awoken by Hanta's frantic shouting and the sound of his door flying open "Huh?! Wha, the cops? Oh shit dude hide the.. wait what?" He was very confused on why he was being woke up this early, especially on a weekend. His bed head was all over the place as his eyes were itchy and glued shut with sleep. Hanta ran to his still mostly asleep brother and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt "Our letters! Yueei! They're right here! C'mon!" Hanta screamed in Y/n's face, waking him up even more.

"Wait Yueei!? No way!" Hanta let go of Y/n's shirt and watched him get up quickly. One side of his pant legs rolled up to his knee and one sock missing.

The two sat down on Y/n's bedroom floor and ripped open the envelopes, expecting handwritten letters, but out popped two small circular disks. "Hello Young Seros!" All mights voice overlapped from the two disks, but they started to rumble quietly as All mights message was paused. The two small holograms were merged into one huge image of the buff hero. "I am here as a holograph!" The two boys were stunned whilst staring at the number one hero, who was in a set that sparkled. Blinding the two just a bit.

"Right! Let's get on with it shall we?Hanta Sero! You scored 30 villain points and 29 rescue points! As well as passing the written exam, welcome to the hero course!" Hanta felt like he was going to pass out, he was shaking from excitement. He couldn't speak as his score was displayed on the small screen behind All might. "Y/n Sero-Daizo! You scored 44 villain points, with 20 rescue points! On the written exam you scored incredibly high! Welcome to the hero course!" Y/n felt like crying, but he was crying. Tears flowed down his face as he bit his lip to keep himself from wailing.

"We are very excited to have you boys in the Hero Academy!" The hologram then faded out. Leaving the Seros household quiet, save for Y/n's sniffling cries of happiness and Hanta's shakey breathing.

Like if the world stood still in that exact moment, Y/n and Hanta got up, hugging each other so tightly that they almost couldn't breathe. "We did it! We actually did it!" Y/n cried happily, covering Hanta's shoulder with tears and snot. "I love you bro!" Hanta cried, gripping onto the back of his younger siblings sleep shirt "I love you too!" The latter cried back, the two awoke their moms with their crying.

"Boys?! ¡Te juro que si alguien te hace daño lo destriparé como a un pez!" Amaya yelled, bursting through Y/n's bedroom door. Her hair was tied up as Himari peeked through, seeing her two sons crying their eyes out. "No one hurt us Mami! We got into Yueei!" Hanta responded in a high pitched and quivering voice.

"Ah! My two heros!" Himari smilled, pushing passed a shocked Amaya to go and give her two children a bear hug.

» 𝗔𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 «