𝗔𝗶𝗿 𝗷𝗮𝗶𝗹

» 𝗣𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 «» 𝗡𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 «

» 𝗣𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 «
» 𝗡𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 «

Stretching both their arms and legs, Hanta and Y/n have started to take up sparring with each other after the entrance exam. They decided it was best if they worked a little bit on how far they could push their own limits before passing out or running out of tape.

"Pph.. yeah, right I forgot to tell you. I got that guys name. His name is Hitoshi Shinso, he seems like a cool guy if I'm honest." Y/n tells, flexing his hands. Hanta looked a little confused before answering "The guy that glared at you?" Y/n nodded, grabbing the hair tie around his wrist and tying the hair out of his face so he could see better. "Huh, good for you? I guess." Hanta shrugged, a little bit of an annoyed look on his face.

"Alright, ready?" Y/n groaned, stretching one last time before grabbing a water bottle "Sure." He threw the bottle up and the air around it compressed before water flew everywhere. Y/n quickly taking comtrol of the now floating water that surrounded his hand, Hanta grinned starting to dispense tape from the cylindrical shaped organs on his elbows, sending them forward.

'Water affects the way tape sticks to something so if I just..' Y/n used the water to cover Hanta's tape, and just as he expected, it didn't stick to him. It slid off. "Ah-.. mierda." Hanta muttered, sweat covering his forehead and his grin dropping as he watched his brother run toward him. Dirt now flying around him "Parry," Hanta muttered, kicking Y/n's fist away "parry- op!-" He mumbled again, barely hitting Y/n's elbow away with his knee.

"Block." He used his forearm to intercept a sharp right hook from his brother "Seems you forgot that this is a quirk fight bro." Y/n smirked, sweeping Hanta's legs making him fall, he hit the ground before being launched into the air "WAH-!" He screamed, being held into the air and played around with like a small toy.

"Grn!" He shot tape from his elbows, they wrapped around Y/n's ankles and he retracted them, dragging Y/n up towards him. While they both hung from the air, one being held up by the air force and the other being hung by his feet.

"Let go!" Y/n shouted, squirming in the sticky retraints of tape "Put me down first!" Hanta retorted back as the wind kept swinging them everywhere despite Y/n's control "If I drop you, we both fall! So let me down first! Then I'll let you down idiot!" He screamed, still trying desprately to free his legs.

Hanta then smirked "As you wish!" The tape disconnected and Y/n fell to the ground, landing on his back, thankfully he didn't hit the back of his head but he did get the wind knocked from his lungs "Asshole! Now I'm just gonna keep you there! Consider this as air jail." He scoffed, rubbing his back.

"Boys! Come inside, dinner time!" Amaya called out, but once she didn't get a reponse she walked outside, seeing one of her sons in the air as the other controlled how he moved in the air. "Y/n Markel Sero-Daizo." Y/n froze and slowly turned around, a bead of nervous sweat rolling down the side of his forehead "Put your brother down. Now." He looked away and slowly started to drop Hanta, who was grateful to be on the ground, basically kissing the dirt.

"Come inside you two, food's ready." Y/n got a firm smack on the back of the head from his Mother, who then went inside. "You're lucky mama came to save you, I woulda kept you in the air for longer." Y/n growled at Hanta, who stuck his tounge out playfully.

» 𝗟𝗶𝗯𝗿𝗮𝗿𝘆 «

"Bye pops." Shinso waved his dad off, watching as the car drove away into the distance. He had stopped by the library in order to check out a book. And also he needed a little quiet from the loud household he grew up in. He walked inside and went to search for the book he wanted.

"Nope.. no.. oh that looks interesting but not what I'm looking for.. c'mon where is it?" He muttered, scanning through the 'H' section. 'Where the hell is it..' he sighed, exhausted and mostly frustrated. "Do I have to ask someone.. damn." He scratched the back of his neck, still looking through the books infront of him but this time more slowly.

His eyes stopped on the grey brown spine that had the bold words '𝗛𝗢𝗪 𝗧𝗢 𝗚𝗘𝗧 𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥 𝗣𝗘𝗢𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗦 𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗡 𝗕𝗬 𝗟. 𝗥𝗬𝗨𝗭𝗔𝗞𝗜' he perked up, grabbing it immediately. "Now to checkout." He stood straight up and traced the words of the cover with one finger while walking to the front desk.

"Hi," Shinso placed the book on the counter and the worker scanned it "will that be all today?" They asked, Shinso nodded briefly, not really being someone who liked small talk. "That'll be one-thousand sixty-two yen." He reached for his wallet to pull out the amount of yen that was needed to complete this transaction.

Opening it, he stared at the photo of his dads, both pro heros and teachers at Yueei. With him as a small child, and they all stood there happily, holding his adoption papers that were framed. Shinso stood inbetween them, a wide smile on his face, a missing tooth and tears flowing from his eyes. The same could be said about the blonde man that hugged Shinso tightly, he cried for an hour that day, so happy that he couldn't contain it.

The raven haired man who held the frame sported a grin that would normally not be seen today, eyes glossy with tears, biting the tip of his tounge to keep himself from sobbing hysterically like his husband.

That day would always bring a smile to his face. Because that was the day when his life changed for the better.

His focus was redirected on why he had pulled out his wallet in the first place, he opened the cash pocket and pulled out yen that was worth two thousand, placing it down onto the counter infront of the worker. "Keep the change." He muttered, grabbing the book and leaving.

He opened it, flipped to the first chapter to begin reading it. He needed to know this so he could get stronger as a person, but as the mind grows. So must the body. He'll read this book first before improving his physical strength.

» 𝗔𝗶𝗿 𝗷𝗮𝗶𝗹 «
» ||𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗯𝗼𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝘃𝗼𝗶𝗰𝗲||«