All Done 😁

General Lee's Revenge is not done yet, I still have three more stories on the way. However, I wanted to post some announcements here.

First of all, I wanted to say how grateful I am to all of you guys reading the series and voting on chapters. I love seeing people enjoy my work and y'alls' comments mean the world to me. I couldn't have done this without you guys and there's no way I would've made it this far without your support. Thank you.

Secondly, I wanted to talk about what will come of the series after it's finished. Well, to tell the truth, I feel as though I might have outgrown Wattpad, however, the series was started here and here it will be finished. But it won't stay here. As of the drop of the final story of GLR titled "The Ballad of Bo Duke" this account will remain as well as all of the stories, however, General Lee's Revenge will be completely rewritten and transferred to AO3. 

Since I started writing General Lee's Revenge in 7th grade, my writing style and skill have changed greatly, as you may have noticed if you've read the series all the way through to this point that my writing certainly has changed since Under One Roof. Albeit, I still can't believe it's been four years already, I feel like this all started just yesterday but I also understand what the next year entails. My goal is to finish the first writing of General Lee's Revenge before I graduate, which means if I'm going to finish this, I'm going to have to plan this out carefully. I average about 45 pages per story (btw the 2nd part of Karma was 61 pages) times three is 135 meaning that if I were to write a page a day it would take me 135 days. However, there are some times when I can go up to a full week without writing, not to mention I'm doing everything by myself.

This doesn't mean that I won't try my best to reach my goal. Like always there may be a wait for the next book as I do all of my book covers myself and I have no idea what I'm going to make as of right now but have an idea as to how the next story will start. 

As for the devious Clayton Jennings, expect to see more of him, he's here to stay. By the way, I do in fact play favorites when it comes to my characters and Clayton is definitely one of them. 

Anyway, that's all for now, hope you guys enjoyed Karma, more GLR is on the way, you guys are amazing, and I will see you all later.

Good night.