Chapter 2

Heeyy! Soo, I know I've been gone for awhile but hopefully this will makeup for it 😅?
Not really detailed depictions of an anxiety attack and fluff!

_____________________________________

Mabel's P.O.V

Everything around her felt hazy. She was only distinctly aware of her erratic breathing, her tiredness.

She was leaning against something- a wall. Her hands shaking and swinging, moving away from the wall to pace only to end up leaning against it again. These motions repeating as she was stuck in her head and zoned out.

Distantly she heard a noise- a voice? Someone talking. She was far to unfocused to process someone was there with her.

Soon after she heard the voice, her breath halted- as did her movements as she felt something on her hands.

Looking down at them, she noticed through the haze that someone was holding them. This time, with her breath returning and slower, her gaze trailed up the hands, the arms and finally landed on a face.

"Dipper?" Her voice was quiet and meek, out of breath and tired.

"Hey, Mabs! Yeah, it's me, I promise. Are you okay?" Vaguely she processed the words, the haze falling away from her mind if only slightly.

"Mmm-" She was cut off by a yawn, now that she was a little more grounded.
"I'm okay..yeah" Even still, her voice was lined with fatigue and her gaze remained unfocused.

"Yeeaahh, you don't look *or* sound okay, Mabel-" Her brother said, disbelief clear in his tone as he started leading her into their room

'When had she gone in the bathroom?' Vaguely she wondered. However, deciding to think more on it later she resulted in just leaning against her brother's shoulder as they walked, her head resting on top of it.

Next thing she knew, she blinked and they were in the room and getting out coloring books with pencils and markers.

She blinked again, this time more grounded than before, laying on the floor between their beds. Pencils, markers, caps and books surrounding the two as they laughed, her mind no longer trapped into the constant waves of over thinking and anxiety.