21

TW!!! smut

His mouth crashes down on mine, and I kiss him back just as hard, full of lust and desire.

"Turn around." I did as he said and arch my back so he'd get a nice view of my behind.

"Good girl." I feel his hands on the back of my thighs, and I shiver all over. He slowly moves his hands up to my butt, taking my skirt up with him.

"Say you're mine." He said.

"Whose else would I be?" He leans forward, pressing his hard body against mine.

"Say it."

"I'm all yours." In one swoop, he pulls down my panties, and I immediately feel wet. He warps one arm around my chest and lowers the other between my legs. He slowly pushes one, then two fingers inside, and I groan rips from him. His fingers push deeper, stretching and filling me. I close my eyes. He's making me moan in pleasure. I heard him unzip his pants, and then I feel his length against my ass.

"Fell how hard I am for you." His voice whispers. He continues to rub himself up and down my entrance, teasing me.

"How much do you want this?" He asks me.

"Badly, please Colby." My voice is a breathless moan. His arm flexes behind me, and with one slick thrust, he's inside of me. He starts off with slow but hard thrust, going deeper each time. I cry out his name in pleasure as he slams into me over and over. He picks up his speed and starts thrusting so hard into me that the table begins to move. I throw my head back and moan just as he hits the right spot.

"Don't stop Colby." I beg him. He slams into me even harder and, without warning, my climax hits me hard and fast. My body was shaking. One hard thrust later, Colby grips the table as he reaches his release. A long moment passes because neither of us can put ourselves together. We just lie there, our breaths hard and heavy. When his breathing evens out, he pulls out of me. We slide our underwear back on, and he kisses my temple.

End of TW!!

"You alright babe?" He asked.

"Never been better." I said.

"I was a bit rough." He said.

"I like it rough." Colby turns me around to face him. He places a kiss on my forehead and runs his hand through my hair.

"You're so beautiful." He said smiling.

"So are you." I smiled back at him. Colby chuckles and presses a kiss on my lips.

"Come on, let's get you cleaned up." Colby strips naked and strides toward the bathroom. Just as I'm about to join him, my phone goes off. I go check it, and I freeze when I see the message on the screen.

"I have dirt on Mina, and I'm willing to give you that information for a certain price." Fabian said.

"Let me know if you're interesting." He added.

"Why are you texting me and not Colby?" I asked.

"Colby's number is restricted." He said.

"So..i'm guessing you want me to talk Colby into accepting your offer?" I said.

"Look.. if you're going to go up against Mina, you need my help. You know it, I know it, Colby knows it. Why hesitate?" He said.