12

Colby and I spent the whole day at the beach. We had such a great time- we only left once the sun went down. Once we were on our way back to the hotel, Colby suggested that we go to the hotel spa to get a massage, I said yes because why the fuck would I turn down an offer like that?

As soon as I change into my underwear, I head into a room with two massage tables and wait for Colby, and then masseur to arrive. I don't have to wait long for him. Colby enters looking sexy as sin, wearing nothing but a towel, I can't help myself but covertly check him out. He looks gorgeous, especially with his tousled beach hair.

I feel the sudden urge to rip the towel off his body. Unfortunately, the masseur decided to enter just as that moment.

Probably a good thing.

She instructs us to lie down on the tables. In the next fifteen minutes, we both enjoy a wonderful couple's massage. The masseur clearly knows what he's doing, kneading our muscles until all the knots magically disappear. Soon, I feel my whole body relaxing and sinking into the soft material. The feeling doesn't last long. I hear a rustling sound and look up to see Mina and Fabian standing at the door. They are holding hands and look very much in love.

"I can't wait to get a massage." Mina said.

"This was such a good idea Fabian!" Her gaze finds me, and she stops in her tracks.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, we didn't know that this room was occupied." I gave her a fake smile.

"Why don't you guys join us? You seem very keen on that, after all." I said.

"Thanks, but we couldn't impose like that." She said.

"We'll come back later, enjoy your massage you two." As soon as they're out, I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. Even tho I tried my hardest to relax, it seems to be impossible.

I have a really bad feeling about her.

A single glance at Colby tells me I'm not the only one.

One hour later

"I really needed that massage, I feel a lot less tense now." Colby said.

"Me too, we should do that more often." I said.

"I have massage oil back at my house, maybe next time we could do it on each other." He said. I was zoned out, thinking.

"You okay?" He asked. I coughed, trying to get the dirty images that just appeared out of my head.

"Yeah, of course, that sounds nice." I said.

"Lets go to dinner tonight, we need to appear the happy couple, remember?" He said.

"Especially since Mina is here...I bet she's keeping a close eye on us." He added.

"You're right, I can get ready in fifteen, does that work?" I asked.

"Perfect, I'll wait for you downstairs." Colby leaves me to get ready, and I start doing my hair and makeup.

As soon as he sees me, Colby smiled.

"You look amazing tonight." He said.

"Thank you." I smiled at him.

"You don't look so bad yourself." I added.

"Well, I did take a shower." He laughs. I pout.

"It's not fair, you look so good with five minutes of effort, and I have to do my hair and makeup to look like this." I said.

"You don't need any of that, you're a natural beauty." I blush, and Colby removes a strand of my hair out of my face.

"I'm serious." He said.