"Aw, Y/n/n! Are you crying?" Sana mumbles and pulls away from where Y/n was curled into her side to look at Y/n's face.

"I'm not."

"Stop." Sana coos, smiling a little. "Don't cry, it's just a movie."

Y/n huffs, and her eyes well up some more. "How is this a children's movie? S-She just died. She was a baby..."

Sana chuckles quietly. "Y/n/n, please stop crying. You're going to make me cry."

"But she was so cute."

"I know."

"I hate this movie."

"Okay."

Y/n sniffles and looks up at Sana who just stares at her with a soft look on her face. "I think my heart is broken forever."

Sana hums and quickly wipes over Y/n's face. "I'll put it back together."

"Stop!" Jungkook groans. "We're still here. Stop being like that."

"Stop being jealous." Sana shoots back.

"Aw, Kookie. I can give you kisses if you feel lonely." Seulgi looks up at her friend with a smile.

Jungkook turns so red it makes Y/n laugh, but it also makes her wonder, especially when she notices the flash of resignation on Seulgi's face when Jungkook gets up to leave the room.

Y/n gives Sana a questioning look. Sana simply nods her head and sighs.

"Oh." Y/n mumbles.

-

Later that day, Sana and her dad have to go and settle some financial things for their new car - which Sana is way too excited about because it means Sana is getting their previous family car - and Y/n decides to stay back at their house.

She feels like she's been intruding on their father-daughter bonding time and even though Sana assures her that Y/n wouldn't be intruding, Y/n says she'll just help her mom prepare dinner.

So Sana leaves and Y/n texts Lisa for a while. She says she misses Y/n and that she knows she's settling things with Sana but she needs her best friend back.

Y/n reminds her that it's only been around two days but that she actually misses Lisa as well.

And she does. Sure Jungkook and Seulgi are great people and most of all, Sana is here. There's no way Y/n would feel homesick when Sana is around because Y/n feels so naturally comfortable when Sana is with her.

But Lisa and her usually see each other every day, which some would say is unhealthy, but they've been like that for almost ten years now, so not seeing each other feels extremely odd.

Y/n pockets her phone and decides to go downstairs to see if she can help Sana's mom with anything.

Jiyeon's in the kitchen, washing some vegetables and listening to the radio that's sitting in the corner of the kitchen counter. Y/n clears her throat so she doesn't startle her and she looks up at her, smiling once she sees her.

"Are you bored?" She asks and turns the tap off. "You can go and see what Jungkook and Seulgi are up to if you want."

"Oh, no it's okay." Y/n smiles. "I was wondering if you need any help? I've been pretty useless so far."

"Hey, that's nonsense." Jiyeon clicks her tongue but waves her over. "But if you really want to, you can help me peel the carrots and potatoes though. I hate doing that."

Y/n nods her head and washes her hands, momentarily regretting asking her to help when she sees the huge stack of vegetables in front of her. She's really not that good at this stuff so she'll probably hold her back more than anything.