002

e p i s o d e 2

𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖽 𝗂𝗆𝗉𝖺𝖼𝗍

The clip of Gorya and Sanrak standing up to Thyme went viral.

que the haters:-

how dare they? they could be arrested. this is assault.

they deserve what's coming for them. which is 10 times worse.

lower your confidence and have respect for f4.

someone sneaked in and took videos of Gorya getting scolded from the teachers.

It wasn't their fault.

But Gorya was paying the price.

Sanrak felt guilty. If one of them was getting punished, it should have been her. It was her who had grabbed Gorya into the stadium.

serves her right.

Getting expelled is a punishment too small for what she did.
Poor Thyme... How could she!?

How are F4 doing now? They must be very upset.

Kavin was on Ren's lap, talking to girls while Ren was sketching.

Prae and Andrew were on the other chairs, the former had her nose in a book and the latter was on twitter.

"I wish 8 pm comes faster, so that I can see you." Kavin flirted.

"Gag." Prae and Andrew said in unison.

"Why is he like this." Prae mouthed to Ren who chuckled at her.

"Can I bring my friend?" Kavin asked as he got off Ren's lap, "I'm here with Ren."

And Prae's face completely changed, into an angrier expression.

"Ren, say hi to the girls. They want to see us." Kavin stated.

Prae quickly started looking at her book, pretending to not care, but on the inside Prae had her own chant going on, "please don't be interested. please don't be interested. please don't be interested."

Ren hesitantly waved and slowly cut the call.

Prae buried her face further into her book, trying to hide the smile forming on her face.

Kavin shook Ren, "Ai Ren! You did it again!" as he grabbed his sketch book.

"You're taking this too lightly." MJ stated as he sat on Prae's armrest.

"FYI, I am the only one who stood up for what is right. You three were busy starting!" Prae stated.

MJ started, "The clip of Thyme being kicked and scolded has been shared widely." he threw his phone at Kavin, "Look."

Andrew smiled, "That was badass."

"The clip only shows Thyme being kicked, not when he's messing with her." Kavin stated, "in the end, people will attack those stupid girls."

Andrew grabbed Ren's pencil and threw it at Kavin, "only I get to call my sister stupid!"

"Cool it!" Kavin stated.

"Look carefully." MJ tried to divert the attention back to the tweet.

"Gorya and San are freaking awesome. They did what I wanted to do for so long!"