004

e p i s o d e    4

𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝗋𝗈𝗄𝖾𝗇 𝖽𝗈𝗈𝗋.

Sanrak's heart clenched when she saw Thyme standing in the rain.

She didn't expect him to still stand and wait for her.

She didn't think someone would do that for her.

But there he was, shaking due to the cold weather. 

Sanrak wanted to smack herself.

"P'Thyme--" before Sanrak could apologize for her mistakes, Thyme threw her umbrella down which was trying to give him shelter.

"Oi!" he shouted, "It is 1 pm from the place you came from?" he asked, "I've been waiting for you, and I've never waited for ANYone! I'm wet like a 'piglet' in a pond."

Sanrak hesitated, "P'Thyme?"

"What?" he shouted.

"It's puppy in a pond... not 'piglet'." she informed.

"That is what you're worried about?"

Sanrak sighed, "can we get out of the rain first?" she asked and the older boy shook his head.

"I'm sorry, I didn't think you would actually come..." she told him, "I was confused, on why you would even ask for me... I thought it was a prank, and that if I would come your minions would be waiting for me there, ready to make fun of me." she shouted.

"Why would you think that?" he shouted back.

Sanrak shook her head, "you're kinda stupid who does stupid things...?"

Thyme pushed her head away, "You're stupid! I called you, you didn't pick up. What was I supposed to do?"

Sanrak pulled her phone out seeing no missed calls, "where?" she shouted, "I don't have a single missed call! and how dare you call me stupid!"

"You called me stupid first!"

"Well I wasn't wrong!" Sanrak argued.

Thyme groane in annoyance, "I cannot deal with you sometimes!"

"Then why are you waiting for me?" 

"I said sometimes." he told her.

Sanrak was the one who groaned in annoyance now, "You are so confusing sometimes!"

"Well so are you!" he splashed on her.

Sanrak looked at him in betrayal, "It's on!" 

-x-

Thyme and Sanrak entered the first place they could find shelter.

The pair was drenched in rain now, as they spent five more minutes outside trying to throw water on eachother.

"Are you sick?" she asked.

"I'm not." he answered smugly.

Sanrak rolled her eyes, "I'm going to be, can we go home?"

"I didn't spend 30 minutes waiting in the rain for us to go home." he told her.

"YOU SPENT THIRTY MINUTES IN THE RAI--"